Kampfkunst-Board

Zurück   Kampfkunst-Board > Kampfkünste / Kampfsportarten > Jeet Kune Do

Jeet Kune Do Alles zu Jeet Kune Do, Jun Fan Gung Fu, Bruce Lee und verwandten Themen

Antwort

LinkBack Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 23-03-2011, 12:41
KKB-Userstatus: Beginner
Kampfkunst: Wing Chun und Serrada Escrima

Registrierungsdatum: 22.06.2010
Standard Young Bruce Lee

Ich wusste nicht, ob ichs ins JKD-Forum posten soll, oder hier. Naja ich machs mal hier, weil es hier eine Video-Sektion gibt.

Kommt bald ein neuer Film auf DVD der die Geschichte von Bruce Lee nochmal erzählt.

Hier der Trailer: YouTube - Young Bruce Lee - Cine Asia Official Trailer
Google Bookmark this Post!
Werbung
Alt 23-03-2011, 12:46
Benutzerbild von jkdberlin
Administrator
Kampfkunst: Hilti BJJ IMAG Berlin e.V.

Registrierungsdatum: 26.08.2001
Blog-Einträge: 9
Standard

und ich pack es wieder ins JKD Forum
Alt 23-03-2011, 12:51

Standard

Also doch...ok danke
Alt 24-03-2011, 10:36
Kampfkunst: TWJKD

Registrierungsdatum: 16.02.2011
Standard

There have been some attempts to make a "Bruce lee boigraphy" Movie.

Dragon; The Bruce lee story was a nice try, a little bit too much "Hollywood" too it, but still one of my favourites.

Bruce Lee, The Man the myth was not so good

The Bruce lee Story. Here is a little better film, I think this was the first attempt. Not the best quality because it was made probably in the late 70.s

From what I saw from the Trailer this new one is going to be realy good. I base that not only on my intrest in Bruce Lee but also in martial arts movies. in my pivate collection I have about 800 VHS and 1000 DVD's when it comes to Martial arts movies.

PS. All of these films are originals, no downloads
Alt 24-03-2011, 18:08
Benutzerbild von The-Puncher
KKB-Userstatus: Intermediate
Kampfkunst: Inosanto Kali - Jeet Kune Do Concepts - Grappling - Kickboxen

Registrierungsdatum: 29.05.2010
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von SteFanJKD Beitrag anzeigen
in my pivate collection I have about 800 VHS and 1000 DVD's when it comes to Martial arts movies.

PS. All of these films are originals, no downloads
Alt 25-03-2011, 09:52

Standard

I love everything concerning martial arts. I have probably near 1000 Instructional videtapes, not all original, when it comes to books I think I have broken Bruce Lee's 2 500 books.

I the category "Martial arts movies" I consider Boxing and Fencing.

My library of Books is divided into martial arts, Diet and fitness.

I am "old school", I prefer read the original book, not a copy downloaded from internet. If I doo downloa something from Internet I write it to paper. When it comes to finding old books out of print I think Internet is good, but I prefer to visit Fleemarkets and Old Book Shops to find old books on the subject of martial rats, Fitness and diet.

/SteFan
Alt 25-03-2011, 10:09
Administrator

Standard

And...so...?
Alt 25-03-2011, 18:32

Standard

Zitat:
And...so...?
I on't if this comment is positive or negative. Since this discussion was about a new Bruce Lee film I put it under the category "Bruce Lee phenomenon"

I thought it would be intresting to share my experience and knowledge in this subject. To me the whole martial arts movies industry we have Bruce lee much to thank for, but my collection of movies has nothing to do with my JKD.

I love this part of martial arts, and I am sure that others share my intrest. If people see my dedication to martial arts as "and...so...?" indicates to me that they don't share my intrest in collecting movies, instructional videos, books, magazines as a part of my dedication to martial arts, not only JKD.

I am on this forum to perpetuate JKD, technical as well as "theatrical". The way I teach and represent JKD all my collections are a big part of my "total JKD experience". I hope to inspire a Bruce Lee collector as much as a JKD student.

/SteFan
Alt 26-03-2011, 23:57
Administrator

Standard

Right on...I only think that boasting with a collection is pretty...weird. Anyway, I know people with more videow, books and mags...but what does it mean to you, me and the rest?
knowledge is not enough, you must apply
Alt 27-03-2011, 01:49
Benutzerbild von Yezz
KKB-Userstatus: Intermediate
Kampfkunst: Kickboxen & Boxen

Registrierungsdatum: 16.12.2010
Standard

Ich hätte eher gedacht dass die Bruce Lee-Story in einem Ip Man Teil erzählt wird weil er ihn am Ende von Teil 2 unterrichten will.......oder so
Alt 27-03-2011, 21:56

Standard

I am sorry if you interpretaded my comment as boasting and my behaiviour as weird. I was simply sharing my dedication to martial arts and JKD. Something that I am ver y proud of, nothing more and nothing less.

Zitat:
I know people with more videow, books and mags...but what does it mean to you, me and the rest?
I wish those people who you know would write on this Forum. What it meeans to me, well maybe I can get some information I don't have. Maybe they are as intrested as me to change experience and maybe even material.

I don't know what it means to you and the rest, but I would be realy intrested in getting in contact with people who share my intrest in all aspects of JKD and martial arts, I don't care if it is about martial arts movies, magazine/book collections, JKD Concepts, jun fan JKD or whatever JKD, MMA, Kali or Karate. I am simply always intrested in expanding my knowledge.

/SteFan
Alt 28-03-2011, 07:52

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von Yezz Beitrag anzeigen
Ich hätte eher gedacht dass die Bruce Lee-Story in einem Ip Man Teil erzählt wird weil er ihn am Ende von Teil 2 unterrichten will.......oder so
Tjo scheinbar wird es dann in dem Film erzählt. Wir dürfen gespannt sein
Alt 28-03-2011, 08:04
Benutzerbild von cbJKD Wilfried
KKB-Userstatus: Senior
Kampfkunst: Hybrid Kickboxing / JFJKD

Registrierungsdatum: 25.07.2007
Standard

@SteFan

you watched all of them?
Alt 28-03-2011, 11:07

Standard

I have watched every film at least one time, most of them several times. The same thing goes with my instructional videotapes.

The things is, I am not sitting in the sofa doing nothing when I watch movies. I have retty muck worked part time all my life to be able to train 2 time s day.

The morning session is usually about Endurance. And everybody knows that running for 1 or 1,5 hours is booring. This is the perfect time to watch a movie, if you have a good treadmill of course.

When it comes to looking at instructional videtapes and taking notes is when I have the stationary bike in the morning training programme. If I simply want to update myself by rewatching a instructional video I have already watches and taken notes from I sometimes watch them while running on the treadmill, working the Rowing Machine or the Crosstrainer.

I also get the question If I have read every book and magazine. I don't understand these question ? Why would you buy a book, a magazine or a movie if not top read, studey and watch them?

If you only collect books, magacines or movies you probabkly don't watch or read them, but then again I am not a collector, but a martial artsits that sees books, magazines and movies as part of my intrest in martial arts, different ways to express my understanding and dedication to martial arts.

/SteFan
Alt 31-03-2011, 05:50
Benutzerbild von Gaoli
Kampfkunst: Arnis

Registrierungsdatum: 13.02.2011
Standard

I just bumped in here because of the title (Young Bruce Lee). Looks like a Chinese production~~~ Am looking forward to it. I appreciate Asian martial arts movies more than the western ones. Thanks for the hint~~~ But I also thought that they'd put this into the Yip Man collection.

@SteFanJKD Anyway, Stefan, if what you say is true than, wow. Amazing! That's what I call passionate. But yeah, I think, for Germans (and Asians btw) the way you presented your collection was a bit too direct. It makes you seem like a show-off. But that's just a cultural thing. Not to worry, I think. Anyway, you must be a Bruce Lee expert by now. haha. How about writing a book about what you've learned. I mean, your collection (and what you read and saw and know) appears to be big enough to write something, right?
Antwort

Dieses Thema betrachten zurzeit 1 Personen. (0 registrierte Benutzer und 1 Gäste)

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht