Weng Chun Schoole Frankfurt am Main [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Weng Chun Schoole Frankfurt am Main

francescofonte
15-11-2009, 19:19
Hello everybody,
first of all i want to apologize for writing in english, i live in German from one year and a half but my job require just english and italian so it's quite difficult for me to learn german.
I would like to inform than now it's possible to learn and practice the beautiful art of Weng Chun in Frankfurt am Main! We dispose of a 220 square meter hall, completely with mat, in August-Schanz Strasse 32, really close to the headline of the U5 Preungesheim.
We work in close relation with the local Alliance Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school lead by the brown belt and pioneer of Jiu-Jitsu in German Darius Saniee-Ghomi, and we are buildin also one MMA team thanks to our effort together with Paul Cresswell, experienced kickboxing and mma fighter from Birmingham.
Due to number of people from different european country (England, Spain, Italy, Iran, Turky) and America too, our classes are basically in english.
The classes are just started so we wait for the pioneers of Weng Chun in the area!
We will soon have our own blog, but you can see our schedule here:
Main Jiu-Jitsu Academy (http://www.main-jiu-jitsu.blogspot.com)

:)

francescofonte
15-11-2009, 20:00
Ops!

sifufrancesco@gmail.com
01522 34 27 049

deniro
15-11-2009, 20:44
Where did you learn Weng Chun? Hwo is your teacher?

PS: Darius is a real cool guy and a great bjj instructor!

greets

francescofonte
15-11-2009, 21:00
Hello deniro

my teacher is Sifu Andreas Hoffman, i learn from him from some year now. I am in Bamberg every time i can.
If it helps, i do martial arts since i was 9 years old and i moved to weng chun in the same period when i started to train jiu-jitsu.
Right now i am a brown belt in weng chun and blue belt in jiu-jitsu.
I know human and martial skills of Darius, i chose really careful my teachers.
He is my jiu-jitsu teacher since i moved to Frankfurt; i teach the classes in our academy when he can't.