World Championship [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : World Championship

Joachim
29-09-2003, 11:36
ULTIMATE FULL-CONTACT

UIPDA TRADITIONAL & MODERN RULES

ALL FIGHTERS (any style) WILL BE WELCOME

I am sorry for the delay to reply to everyone who have already contacted me in the way to get information or letter invitation concerning this championship, please who needs the letter invitation for visa let me know the full name, birthday date, fighter weight, passport number, nationality, where you come from, address and number fax.

This is to inform you about the World Championship organized every years by the Federação Portuguesa de Full-contact co-sanctioned by the L' Union Internationale de Pancrace et Disciplines Assimilées UIPDA and the World Ultimate Full-contact WUFC that will take place in Portugal on 13th December 2003.

This is a FULL-CONTACT Mixed Martial Arts competition. with two styles of competition Modern rules -you can punch, kick and knee as well as throw your opponent to the ground and continue fighting from the floor with submission moves such as armlocks, leglocks and chokes.

Traditional rules - you can punch, kick, knee, elbow and head butt, as well as throw your opponent to the ground and continue fighting from the floor with strikes and submission moves such as armlocks, leglocks and chokes.

All matchs will be in a traditional boxing ring with a round time of 15 minutes.

If you are a nice fighter, don`t miss the chance to win the World Champion Title Belt in Portugal / 2003

I am looking forward to meet you in Portugal.

Best Regards.

Fernando LOIO

fpfull-contact@netvisao.pt

Phone +351 232 08 33 33 Fax +351 232 08 33 35

www.angelfire.com/pq/fppff

www.chez.com/pancrace/

ultimatefullcontact.tripod.com

holyshit
29-09-2003, 14:25
Na da hast Du ja was vor dies Jahr;)