Betreff: Sun Jian Yun [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Betreff: Sun Jian Yun

Alfons Heck
09-10-2003, 17:42
Habe nachfolgende Info erhalten (und hoffe das stimmt so):

"Auf der Homepage von Chen Zheng Lei steht geschrieben, dass
Sun Jian Yun, die Tochter von Sun Lu Tang, vor einigen Tagen in China, Stadt
Baoding, gestorben sei und in ihrem Erbe Sun Yong Tian als ihren Nachfolger ernannt hat. Hier fuer Leute, die der chinesischen Sprache mächtig sind, der Link dazu:
http://www.chenzhenglei-tj.com/news/files/read.php?ID=46160 "

Dao
09-10-2003, 22:26
Habe nachfolgende Info erhalten (und hoffe das stimmt so):

"Auf der Homepage von Chen Zheng Lei steht geschrieben, dass
Sun Jian Yun, die Tochter von Sun Lu Tang, vor einigen Tagen in China, Stadt
Baoding, gestorben sei und in ihrem Erbe Sun Yong Tian als ihren Nachfolger ernannt hat. Hier fuer Leute, die der chinesischen Sprache mächtig sind, der Link dazu:
http://www.chenzhenglei-tj.com/news/files/read.php?ID=46160 "
Hi Alfons,
habe die Nachricht auch erhalten und danke dir das du so schnell reagiert hast!
Ob diese Nachricht eindeutig die Wahrheit spricht, wird sich sicher in der nächsten Zeit zeigen.

Dao
09-10-2003, 22:35
Hi,
in den MAN (Martial Arts News) fand ich den Eintrag.
"Sun Style Tai Chi Chuan

Anonymous writes "It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of the Matriach of Sun Style Tai Chi throughout the world Sun Jian Yun.
She passed away on Thursday 2nd October 2003 in Baoding.
Our deepest sympathies go to her family and senior students and our Chief Instructor Mr Dave Martin will be in China later this week to offer his condolences.

From

Sun Style Tai Chi association UK"

Also kannst du von der Richtigkeit der Meldung doch ausgehen!

Dao
09-10-2003, 22:54
Hi,
hier ein Interview mit Dave Martin in der er von seinem Lernen bei Sun Jian Yun redet.

"I arrived at the meeting with my friend with the usual armful of gifts for the teacher. I asked if it would be possible for one of her senior students to teach me, but she said that she would teach me herself and also her nephew Sun Bao Han who is the Grandson of Sun Lu tang would teach me and I felt very lucky to be accepted. The training was first thing in the morning, once more in the afternoon and again in the evening, this was to learn the Sun Style Taiji as practiced by Sun Jian Yun and this training also included the Sun style Jian (sword).
How long did you go initially to learn from Sun Jian Yun?
I initially went for four weeks but I have returned every year for the last twelve years and practiced with Sun Jian Yun and her senior students. I saw her last year and she is ninety years old now.
Is the training you did 12 years ago different to how the art is practiced now?
No not really, I practice with Sun Jian Yun watching and I also practice with her senior student Mr. Bai and any other students that are there at the time.
I believe that Sun Jian Yun has made you a direct disciple? Could you tell us about this?
A few years ago I was invited to become a member of the Sun Style Tai Chi Chuan association in Beijing. After that I was invited to become a special student. This involved going to Bao Ding and Kow Towing to Sun Lu Tang’s Tomb three times. I was presented with a special scroll and book by teacher Sun to commemorate the visit.
Where on the family tree are you in relation to lineage?
After the trip to Bao ding I was a second generation student of Sun Jian Yun and was listed as a second generation student in a book
Sun Jian Yun has given you permission to form an association or clubs to propagate the Sun style is that correct?
Yes, you have seen a letter written by Du Wei on behalf of Sun Jian Yun because she does not read or write English that gives me permission to form any associations or clubs and to teach the style of Sun Taiji as taught by Sun Jian Yun, and also to make copies of her videos.
With this in mind why have we not heard of you before?
Up to a few years ago I was very busy with my job and did not have the time to really advertise myself. I do teach Sun style Taiji in Leicester and the club is called, Wigston Sun Style Taiji Club.
Will you in future be holding any seminars or forming a UK association to propagate the Sun Style Taiji?
Now that I am virtually retired, I am willing to teach anyone who is interested in learning the Sun Style Taiji as taught by Sun Jian Yun if they are willing to travel to Leicester. We are also hoping to get some teachers of Sun Style Taiji from China to come over and teach next year".

Und ein Bild als Anhang vom 90 ten Geburtstag