In memoriam Akram "C-Desert Dog" Abu-Dayyeh [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : In memoriam Akram "C-Desert Dog" Abu-Dayyeh

kostci
25-02-2011, 23:28
Hallo zusammen,

wie die meisten von Euch wissen, starb am 19.02.2011 unser Freund Akram Abu-Dayyeh total überraschend und hinterlässt seine Ehefrau mit 3 Kindern.

Um seiner Familie schnell finanzielle Hilfe zukommen zu lassen, veranstalte ich ein Benefiz Seminar zu Ehren Akram "C-Desert Dog" Abu-Dayyeh.

Sämtliche Einnahmen aus diesem Seminar gehen an seine hinterbliebene Familie.

Hauptaugenmerk des Seminares wird auf das Real Contact Stichfighting gelegt, das Abu so viel bedeutete. Für Abu waren die Dogbrothers/DBMA und Real Contact Stickfighting nicht nur ein Hobby er liebte es und lebte den Weg eines Kriegers bis zum Ende.

Bitte erscheint zahlreich.

Start: am 05.03.2011 um 10:00 Uhr
Ende: um 15:00 Uhr

Treffpunkt am Max-Friedländer Bogen 6 in 80335 München (bitte pünktlich erscheinen, da wir alle gesammelt reingehen)

Die Seminargebühr von 40,- € geht komplett als Spende an seine Familie.
Wem das zu wenig ist kann noch gerne mehr spenden.

Wenn ihr nicht teilnehmen könnt, dennoch spenden wollt steht ein Paypal Account zur Verfügung, bitte hierfür PM an mich.

Seine Familie wird ebenfalls eingeladen.

Wuff
Stefan "Cro Dog"

Abu wird uns allen fehlen.

kostci
07-03-2011, 09:00
Woof:

He was a stickfighter!!!

But stickfighting wasn`t the most important thing in his life. His family was...
He leaves his widow, two grown sons and his 8 year old daughter.

Today I did a "In memoriam Akram C-Desert Dog Abu-Dayyeh Seminar" here in Munich. His widow was there. too.
Most of the Munich dogbrother clan joined the seminar today, Chris "C-Rogue Dog" Smith and his wife were there.

I am still impressed by the strength of his widow. I had the chance to speak to her for a couple of minutes.
She said, Abu did everything for his family, now that he his gone she realizes, that she had a life like a princess.
His daughter (who shows great promise for tennis) had a tennis tournament last sunday. She said, that she will win it for her father. So she did. She won the tournament...

I started the seminar with a little speech, followed by a minute`s silence.
Abu´s widow joined our circle and read a poem Abu wrote a couple of days before his passing. The poem deals with the death...
Most of us had to fight back one`s tears.

After that we had a good time (Los Triques), doing what Abu enjoyed so much. The complete earnings of the seminar and donations from the Munich clan went directly to his widow, in order to be a fast help.

The widow got today from the Munich clan 1.070 €!!!

This made me very proud...

The collection goes on, I got already an remarkable amount at the paypal account.

If you want to make donations please use my paypal account:
stefan.kostanjevec@googlemail.com

Also big thanks from his widow, to all of you. She read all the posts from the forum, it lightens her pain to read that her man was also respected in the Dog Brother Tribe.

Woof
Stefan Cro Dog

Munich Dogbrother Clan