"Bigfoot"Silva ledert gegen Barnett,Lesnar! [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : "Bigfoot"Silva ledert gegen Barnett,Lesnar!

Gladbeck
17-05-2011, 07:39
Hab ich grad gelesen,hier ein paar auszüge und der link zum ganzen Interview.

“Friendship, for me, is everything, but Josh is a weird guy, a guy who doesn’t greet you when you enter the elevator, doesn’t even say ‘good morning.’ It’s how he treats Brazilian fighters especially. It’s the same thing with [Barnett and] Werdum."

“But when [Barnett] sees Fedor, [UFC President] Dana White or [UFC Chairman and CEO Lorenzo] Fertitta, he runs to them and stays by their side all the time. He makes me sick. He’s the classic kiss-ass, a rude man …” added Silva.

“I don’t want to judge anyone and I really wish it’s not a big health problem for [Lesnar], but I have some doubts,” Silva said. “That big guy doesn’t like being punched. In his last fights, he was put in the fetal position by Shane Carwin and Cain Velasquez, which is humiliating for a fighter. I think he pulled out of the fight against ‘Cigano,’ who is a real heavy puncher and a real tough opponent for someone who doesn’t like being punched.”

?Bigfoot? Wants Barnett in Strikeforce GP, Has Harsh Words for Lesnar (http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Bigfoot-Wants-Barnett-in-Strikeforce-GP-Has-Harsh-Words-for-Lesnar-32388)

Atze6000
19-05-2011, 05:47
du bist doof... nein du bist doof

"MAMA" (Dana White) "Er hat angefangen büäääääääh"

Underhook
19-05-2011, 05:49
Ich will mehr davon:D