Josh Barnett about Hard Times [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Josh Barnett about Hard Times

Teashi
17-06-2011, 13:25
At Strikeforce Workouts, Josh Barnett Decides to Put on a Show (http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/06/16/at-strikeforce-workouts-josh-barnett-decides-to-put-on-a-show/)

"Hard times have been on Josh Barnett. Dealing with athletic commissions. Everybody's saying, 'You did this and you did that. You're the problem for this.' That's hard times. Hard times on my family. Hard times on my friends. Hard times on me. Hard times is not being able to get a fight. Hard times is, knowing the company, waking up one day and seeing they been sold to your competitor, not knowing what you're going to do. Where's my contract at? Where's my money? Where's my security? Who says I'm going to that shot now? Having that on your mind, that's hard times.

And then, you get this big old Brett Rogers in front of you. He thinks he knows what's tough. He thinks he's going to make a name off of my head, so I got to get up every morning, break of dawn. I got to get those running shoes on, hit that concrete, get those miles under my feet. My knees are aching. My body is sore. I got guys like Hammer beating on me every single day. I got my body breaking down, my mind getting pushed. Feeling the effects of fourteen years of fighting. Feeling the effects of trying to put yourself in the best position you can be in. Wake up every day having to deal with that? That's what hard times is about.

But I'm going to tell you what, Brett Rogers. Come Saturday, the American Airlines Arena, I'm going to give you a lesson in hard times. I'm going to take all that anger and all that pain – everything that I have been through, everything my family has been through, everything my coaches have been through (Amen) – and I'm going to put that on you. I'm going to put that on you, Brett Rogers, and I'm going to show you exactly what hard times is about. Because when you get in the ring with Josh Barnett – wooooooo! – who wants to see that, brother? Not you, Brett Rogers. Not you. You don't want to see that. You don't want to see that."
folgt dem link zum video.

Savateur73
17-06-2011, 13:34
Da spuckt jemand aber grosse Töne von sich!:D
Mal sehen ob er das auch in Taten umsetzen kann!

Royce Gracie 2
17-06-2011, 13:38
Da wünsch ich ihm viel Glück.
Das mit den Hard Times, kennt wohl jeder Kämpfer auf irgendeine Art und Weise ;)

viper_ex
17-06-2011, 13:40
war eine klassische Wrestling-Promo (mit durchaus realen Einflüssen), perfekt um den Kampf zu hypen, hat er gut gemacht!
Auch wenn es mich doch immer wieder verwundert, wen er da teilweise imitiert (Flair als "Dirty Player" und Hogan als technisch eher unterprivilegierten) :D

Schwerthase
17-06-2011, 14:43
HAHA, Josh ROCKT!!!

Schwerthase
17-06-2011, 14:44
WAHAHA, der Journalist hats aber auch drauf:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you end an open workout. With a 350-word rant.

For the sake of comparison, Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address was 278 words. Hamlet's 'To be or not to be' soliloquy? 277 words. And neither Lincoln nor Shakespeare knew a wristlock from a wristwatch, so Barnett has that on them, too.[/I]

paka
17-06-2011, 16:12
hahahah geil!!!

erst hab ich nur den Text gelesen aber zusammen mit dem Video rafft man es erst

bai moon toy
17-06-2011, 18:08
sehr schön :D da sieht man seine liebe zum wrestling nicht wie bei lashley oder brock lesnar ... daher meine prediction josh barnett via figure 4 leglock :D