Benson Henderson's Mutter gewinnt Bonze bei 1. BJJ Turnier [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Benson Henderson's Mutter gewinnt Bonze bei 1. BJJ Turnier

nEEdLzZz
14-03-2013, 00:06
Dachte ich teile dies mal mit euch :D

Photo of the Day: Ben Henderson's Mom Earns First BJJ Medal, Official Title of BAMF - Cagepotato (http://www.cagepotato.com/photo-of-the-day-ben-hendersons-mom-earns-first-bjj-medal-officially-a-bamf/)

"It is a scientific fact that UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson has one of the most supportive/adorable MMA moms in the bidness. According to Bendo’s Wikipedia page, his Korean-born mother, Song, was not only responsible for introducing Benson to martial arts through Tae Kwon Do, but is apparently so supportive of her son’s career that she has begun to take some martial arts classes (specifically, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) of her own despite being 50+ years of age.

And if the above picture is any indication, it appears that Song was born to be a fighter as well. Henderson tweeted the above photo this morning with the following words of wisdom:

My mama’s 1st ever #BJJ (any kind of) competition, from this past weekend…this 4’9″, 50+ year old Korean lady inspires the crap outta me everyday…earned herself a standing ovation and bronze medal too…she was nervous as crap but pulled thru like a #Champ"

Mahmut Aydin
14-03-2013, 01:39
Ich würd alles dafür geben meien Mum einmal im GI zu sehen :D
Geschweige denn auch noch aufm Tunier aufzuräumen :D

wiesenwurz
14-03-2013, 08:17
made my day :halbyeaha

LuKasZ
18-03-2013, 10:59
eine tolle Mum hat er ;)
von so einen Support träumt glaube ich jeder