SELF DEFENSE GERMANY - Combat Hapkido [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : SELF DEFENSE GERMANY - Combat Hapkido

Gr99
01-04-2002, 10:28
Around the World more and more psychologists, doctors, councelors and teachers recommend Martial Arts training to children and adults who want to achieve and maintain optimum physical and mental health. Combat Hapkido is a modern, dynamic self defense system that offers all benefits of a classical Martial Art but in less time and without the traditional trappings, rituals, rigidity and obsolete techniques.

In 1990 Grandmaster John Pellegrini officially named his style of Hapkido "Combat Hapkido" (Chon Tu Kwan Hapkido) The name clearly identifies it and sets it apart from other "traditional" styles of Hapkido. It is also referred to as the "Sciene of Self Defense".

Combat Hapkido is an extremely realistic and versatile discipline of self protection that includes an extensive variety of joint locks, pressure points, grappeling and disarming techniques. The result is a comprehensive Self Defense system enjoyable to learn, practical and, most of all, 100% effective.
What COMBAT HAPKIDO is not:
A new Martial Art
Traditional Hapkido with a different name
A "Freestyle" type of Martial Art
A Martial Sport
An amateurish mix of random techniques from different Martial Arts
What COMBAT HAPKIDO is:
a new, modern style of Hapkido
a totally scientific approach to Self Defense
A realistic and effective discipline of personal protection
a dynamic and flexible program of learning and teaching the sciene of Self Defense
The result of over 35 years of Martial Arts study, research, application and synthesis

READ MORE ON GRANDMASTER JOHN PELLEGRINI under
http://www.ichf.com
or attend the Seminars in autumn:
England - Poland - and Germany (Munich)

DieKlette
05-04-2002, 12:40
Hy Gr99,
Combat Hapkido seems to be very interesting. Can you tell me where to find Combat Hapkido schools in Germany ?
I would give it a try. So I'll need to watch the training and technique methods.
Thanks...

In respect

Oss

DieKlette

Gr99
05-04-2002, 20:22
Originally posted by DieKlette
Hy Gr99,
Combat Hapkido seems to be very interesting. Can you tell me where to find Combat Hapkido schools in Germany ?

You will find Combat Hapkido Schools in Munich and Landsberg/Lech and at Ramstein AB
follow this http://www.combat-hapkido.de and you will get more information. For information in english language you can go to http://www.ichf.com

Unregistered
11-07-2002, 15:13
A quote from www.combat-hapkido.de: "the ultimate self defense"...gives to think!

Unregistered
11-07-2002, 15:14
The URL is wrong. I meant www.selfdefense-germany.de

jkdberlin
11-07-2002, 15:54
So what bothers you? Please enlight me ;)

Greetings

Unregistered
12-07-2002, 14:41
That combat hapkido is ultimate, unbeatable martial art to defend your self, the right thing for everyone...

jkdberlin
12-07-2002, 14:56
Hm, favored is the one who can read ;)

Well, sorry, i couldn't find the things you stated, were do you got them from?

Greetings

Unregistered
12-07-2002, 15:53
from www.selfdefense-germany.de . in german, of course.

jkdberlin
13-07-2002, 05:38
We are rotating...

Greetings