Wanderlei knockt Shogun für einen "Pit Bull Welpen" aus! [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Wanderlei knockt Shogun für einen "Pit Bull Welpen" aus!

Doctorfaustus
13-11-2005, 12:25
A nice little story here for the people who didn’t hear this yet, and I don’t know if we said it on air, so I will write it down just to make sure. Mauricio had a nest of pit-bull puppies and Wanderlei wanted to have one. Mauricio asked him $600 (for what I understand) for it, but Wanderlei said that he wanted it for free. Mauricio told him that he needed the money and that Wanderlei has money enough anyway. So Wanderlei’s response was that he wanted to fight for the puppy. If Mauricio would win, he would pay him the money, if he would win, he would get the puppy for free. Well, Wanderlei knocked Mauricio out! If they fight like this for a puppy, how are they going to fight for the belt?! But of course there is also Arona, who is going to be HIS next opponent, is it for the belt? Time will tell.

vom Rutten Report 11

Takeda Shingen
13-11-2005, 13:17
ich glaube nicht daran das dieb beiden gegeneinander kämpfen würden.

selbst den turnier kampf hätten sie gefaked und das ist meiner meinung nach schon die allerhöchste dreistigkeit!

niemals chutebox kollegen gegeneinader antreten lassen!!!

Impala
13-11-2005, 14:24
is das nich ne abwandlung von wanderleis wette vor dem GP?

"Wenn du mich nicht mit KO besiegst, Shogun, krieg ich deinen geliebten Hund umsonst."