Neues Vitor Belfort Interview - Über sein Training, Manhoef, sowie PRIDE OW GP. [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Neues Vitor Belfort Interview - Über sein Training, Manhoef, sowie PRIDE OW GP.

Deffid
28-01-2006, 12:23
Angel Hernadez from Maxfighting.com went one on one with one of brazilan's top produce Vitor Belfort.

A: How are you doing Vitor and how is the preparation coming along for your upcoming fight in Cage Rage.

V: Thank you, doing fine, training hard and a lot eating, well getting enough rest.

A: How does your schedule look like?

V: Morning: roadwork, Boxing 1 hour, the rest and after that is grappling with master Huero and guys from Maorte Gym, also for 2 hours then combination training stand up and ground work. Every Saturday, Sunday and Monday wrestling and grappling at the brazilan wrestling team.

A: Wow, that's a lot, is there time for the family?

V: Yes, off course always make time for family.

A: Vitor, your coming of a win against Anthony Rea, you will be facing Malvin Manhoef from Holland, you have some good and bad experiences with dutch fighters?

V:Yes, I felt great against Rea, my boxing was crisp, I landed a lot without missing and my conditioning was great. About ducth fighters, I have nothing against dutch fighters, I faced Gilbert Yvel in the past, he is a great and funny guy which I won, he is known as a dangerous fighter. And I also faced Allistair in the GP in Pride, I felt so awfull going in to that fight, I was undertrained and topo hestistant and Allistair took advantage of that, after he connected the first knee I knew it was going to end up bad.

A: Malvin Manhoef is also a feared striker, fast and aggressive just like you, dou you know anything else about him.

V: I have only seen one or two fights, one was a fight in Holland I think, where he was knocked out on the ground and one was against Piamonte. We analysed it, we know he has great stand up and strong punches and kicks, I have not seen his ground work but from what we saw he has weaknesses in ground work.

A: How will the fight go, will it be a knockout?

V: I don't know, I am not a future teller, I want to end it quick, but I am not afraid to go the distance. Now maybe he thinks the same thing, I dont know, we will see, we have a gameplan.

A: How about your future in Pride.

V: About Pride, I still have got 2 matches left with Pride, I will fight again around May, maybe in Pride or maybe in Cage Rage. I have got some offers from Pride to fight but I was injured slightly then.

A: How about facing Wanderlei or Tito Ortiz, who would you pick first.

V: Well this has been asked before and I dont know, I would like too fight both of them, Silva is the Champion, he has become much better now and Tito has come back to UFC and if I could get the chance I would rather face Tito because we have something to settle.

A: Yeah I heard, you almost got into a fight?

V: Yeah, he is really arrogant and not nice to people, he disrespected a lot of fighters and the family. This going too far.
A: Will we see you fight in the upcoming Open GP Pride has organized?

V: I don't know. I would like to, I am in the best shape of my life and would be hounoured to participate and face guys like Wanderlei, Fedor, Minotauro. Pride has not yet proposed an offer, maybe later.

A: Vitor, thank you very much for taking the time during training, I see the guys getting impatient in the back.

V: No problem, was my pleasure and I would like to thank fans who still support me and I hope to put on a good show the next time I fight. Thank you my friend and God Bless you.

Er trainiert viel Grappling und Wrestling, das könnte böse und schnell für Manhoef enden. Sehr interessant was er über seine Form gegen Overeem und über Ortiz sagt.

Jaycee
28-01-2006, 19:07
Cooles Interview...:halbyeaha

Drücke Belfort die Daumen das er bald wieder bei den "großen" mitkämpfen darf...:D

*Burn*
29-01-2006, 08:56
Danke für das Interview!

Gut, dass Vitor sich mehr auf den Bodenkampf konzentriert, Manhoef ist im Stand immer gefährlich.

Deffid
29-01-2006, 12:19
Jetzt gehen auch noch Gerüchte rum, das Vitor den Kampf bei Cage Rage abgesagt hat, wegen einer Verletzung. Aber es ist nichts offiziell, vermutlich nur ein Gerücht.

Vitor hat angedeutet, das er den Kampf zu Boden bringen will. Wenn er das tut, wird er wohl deutlich gewinnen, wobei ich ihm im Stehen auch als ein bisschen besser einschätze. (Zumal er 9cm größer ist)

Francois
31-01-2006, 13:06
Tja, nun hat er mal wieder einen Kampf abgesagt. Und das derart kurzfristig.:rolleyes: Er schaffts wirklich immer wieder seine Fans zu vergraulen.

Hoffentlich wechselt er zu Pride und bezieht Prügel. Sorry, aber so ein Verhalten ist unter aller Sau.

Deffid
31-01-2006, 19:45
Tja, nun hat er mal wieder einen Kampf abgesagt. Und das derart kurzfristig.:rolleyes: Er schaffts wirklich immer wieder seine Fans zu vergraulen.

Hoffentlich wechselt er zu Pride und bezieht Prügel. Sorry, aber so ein Verhalten ist unter aller Sau.

LOL, richte deine Zielscheibe lieber auch auf Cage Rage. Denn Vitor und sein Manager haben beide bestätigt, das der Kampf nie offiziell angesetzt war. Beide Parteien (Vitor+Cage Rage) haben sich wohl abgesprochen, in diesem IV hat er schließlich den Kampf erwähnt.
Cage Rage hat unter Absprache ein ziemlich mieses Marketing gemacht, wäre das Event vor einer Woche ausverkauft gewesen, hätten sie den Kampf wohl vor einer Woche abgesagt. Ziemlich mies von beiden Seiten, die Idee kam aber sicher nicht von Vitor.

BTW: Ich habe auf noch keinem Board gesehen, das sich ein Fan beschwert hat. ;)

Francois
31-01-2006, 22:48
Wieso, bin ich kein Fan:D Na dann nehm ichs zurück, aber auch von Vitor ein merkwürdiges Verhalten. Cyborg ist aber ein adäquater Ersatz.

Deffid
01-02-2006, 11:19
Wieso, bin ich kein Fan:D Na dann nehm ichs zurück, aber auch von Vitor ein merkwürdiges Verhalten. Cyborg ist aber ein adäquater Ersatz.

Ich meinte direkt Vitor-Fans. ;):D

Joinha hat jetzt folgendes beschrieben: DSE (Also Pride) hat ihn gefragt ob Vitor am 4. Februar gegen Manhoef antritt. Er hat gesagt das er 100kg hat und z.Z. übertrainiert ist, und daher nicht mehr in Form kommt.