Training partner(s) wanted [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Training partner(s) wanted

ARH2
23-04-2007, 19:48
I have recently moved to Gottingen from Australia to learn German, and am looking to get back into training while I am here. I don't really have the time to train during the week due to study commitments, but would really like some willing bodies who want to train for a few hours on Saturday and/or Sunday.

I am a BJJ brown belt under Anthony Lange in Sydney, and have also done some kickboxing and Arnis. I'm not all that fussed about experience. If someone is a good grappler that is OK, if someone is a good striker and wants to train that in exchange for ground work that is OK, and if someone doesn't have much experience but is prepared to train regularly that is OK too.

If anyone is interested or wants further information, please send me an email to shadownet@gmail.com or leave a message here.

p.s. please be forgiving for my lack of German, I am only half way through the beginners level!:thx:

bobi
27-04-2007, 09:52
hey guys

wird dem mann geholfen?

i hope the german-guys support you....

:-)

Dudeplanet
27-04-2007, 12:22
As a brownbelt, ARH2, you should be far ahead of average other guys' skill. Therefor it will be hard to find a matching trainingpartner.

I would recommend for you to initiate an own group...

Björn Friedrich
27-04-2007, 15:02
Dem Mann wurde schon geholfen.:-)

Hope to see you soon here in Obertshausen to train.:-)

Tschüß
Björn

marq
27-04-2007, 15:17
wenn du lust hast kannst, du mal bei uns vorbeikommen.

bobi
27-04-2007, 15:22
allllrrriiiggghhttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebastian
28-04-2007, 10:24
Hey ARH2,

you trained with Anthony Lange at Northside martial arts club in manly? Pittwater road?

Then we did probably have some sparring together as well.

I was the German guy, training in Anthony's gym from december 05 to june 06.

Who are you? I only remember three brown belts over there. The short guy with the beart (Stuart), the assistant instructor, Peter and the tall guy!? :)

I'm currently living in Frankfurt, so maybe we could have some training in the near future...let's have a chat.

Cheers, mate.

Sebastian

ARH2
02-05-2007, 19:44
Thanks for the replies! I'm sorting out some transport details at the moment and hope to do some traveling around in the next few weeks.

marq
02-05-2007, 21:46
your are welcome in Kassel.

training every sunday 17.00 Uhr