BJJ and Grappling in Breslau [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : BJJ and Grappling in Breslau

robertoatalla
19-03-2009, 11:47
Hello everyone!

Sorry that I have to post in english but I can't speak or write in German. I am writing this to let everyone know and invite all interested to come and train at our gym in Breslau (Wroclaw). I started teaching there about one year ago but our group has been training for about 5, and I started visiting Poland in 2004, coming back every year. We have five purple belts active at the moment, two black belts (myself since 1998) and loads of blues and white belts (average of 20 people per class or more).

We run classes every weekday but fridays are normally not busy. Cost of training is only 5 Euros per person per day, we have No Gi classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and GI training on the other days, always in the evenings. We welcome visitors with a nice attitude, regardless of where they train, their level or background.

Wroclaw (Breslau) is about 3 and a half hours by car from Berlin and close enough for anyone living in South East Germany.

On a side note, I am also available for seminars with a low cost compared to Brazilians coming from far away, I was twice in Berlin and once in Munich, and am looking forward to visit Germany again. I have some free weekends in April, May and June (including Fridays).

To contact me, please send mail to> robertoatalla@gmail.com

More info on me, including a CV in German> www.robertoatalla.wordpress.com

Info on our association> www.riograpplingclub.wordpress.com

Map and details of our HQ in Wroclaw (in polish)> www.bjjj.wroclaw.pl

Contact me

jkdberlin
19-03-2009, 12:37
Looking forward to meet you again, my friend. Also my team will be there for your competition in summer!