Marcelo Garcia kaempft bei World Pro BJJ [Archiv] - Kampfkunst-Board

PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Marcelo Garcia kaempft bei World Pro BJJ

Shanghai Kid
08-04-2009, 08:23
Enldich sehen wir Marcelo mal wieder im Gi, beim World Pro BJJ Turnier in Abu Dhabi.

Weitere Stars, die sich angemeldet haben sind unter anderen

Rubens Charles “Cobrinha"

Braulio Estima

Michael Langhi

Lucio Lagarto

Gabriel Vella

Robson Moura.

Sweet...

Marcelo Garcia in World Pro BJJ (http://www.graciemag.com/news/144/ARTICLE/13848/2009-04-07.html)

Rocco S.
08-04-2009, 10:35
*Boratstimme* Sehr nice!
Ich freu mich auf Marcelinho wieder im Gi. :)

MatzeH
15-04-2009, 12:43
Anscheinend auch bei den Mundials:

Caleb: [laughs] That sounds like a dream vacation for an average person and if you’re going to prepare for the Mundials a great opportunity. You said something I cannot let go. I know that Marcelo Garcia is preparing [to compete in the] Abu Dhabi Pros in the next month or so. I know there’s some prize money on the line for that. But did you say that Marcelo Garcia is going to compete at the Mundials also?

Jacare Cavalcanti: Also in the Mundials in California. Yes, I am telling you firsthand right now that he’s going to compete in the Abu Dhabi. He’s also going to come and train with us like a week before the Mundial and we’re all going to go together to Long Beach and our goal is to win again and to show that our style of jiu-jitsu is on top again. It took a many years [to get to such a high level]. Even guys who used to train with us used to talk a lot of things, like “Alliance is dead” and so on. But I think that the main instructors like me and Fabio, Alexandre, Felipe Neto, all the guys, we always thought that it would be possible to rebuild the team. And that’s what happened. Right now regardless if we win or lose, we are on top again. You always expect to have Alliance on the podium.

Jacare Cavalcanti talks the birth of Alliance jiu jitsu : MatRatz.com (http://www.matratz.com/2009/04/15/jacare-cavalcanti-talks-the-birth-of-alliance-jiu-jitsu/#more-3895)