Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: ADCC Champ Marcelo Garcia im November in Deutschland!

Henry Gast

Thumbs up ADCC Champ Marcelo Garcia im November in Deutschland!

Ich habe gerade gesehen, dass Marcelino eine Video Serie mit World Martial Arts gedreht hat! Marcelo Garcia wird im November zwei Wochen bei uns in Frankfurt die Trainingseinheiten leiten......
    Ich habe bei Marcelino mehere Wochen trainiert und er ist unglaublich technisch und ein sehr guter Trainer!
    Wer Interesse an Seminaren hat oder teilnehmen möchte sollte sich rechtzeitig melden!
    Hier die Beschreibung der Videos/DVDs:

I just returned from filming a new submission grappling/Jiu-Jitsu set with ADCC
    champion Marcelo Garcia. Making this series was an unbelievable experience starting
    with myself, Fabio Clemente and Marcelo Garcia getting stuck in the middle of
    downtown Manhattan when the largest blackout in history took place. After delays for
    four days, we were finally able to start and finish production on what I feel is a series
    with a fighter that is going to change the face of grappling. I unfortunately did not get a
    chance to be at this past years ADCC because of a wedding, however all I heard about
    was this kid Marcelo Garcia. Jeff Osborn of Fightworld calls him the future of Jiu-Jitsu.
    Watching his fights is like seeing Jiu-Jitsu for the first time. He is not just a really good
    fighter or a flash in the pan guy with a lucky submission, this guy beats his opponents in a
    way that makes them look like blue belts. His style is a blend of Jiu-Jitsu and wrestling
    that uses explosive moves and theory’s that I have yet to see in the game. There are
    many fighters that are just naturally talented athletes that gives them a huge edge.
    Marcelo Garcia is not one of those guy. When working with him on the techniques, it was
    apparent that he has completely re-worked many of the basic moves of Jiu-Jitsu and
    added details and concepts that turn his game into misery for his opponents. When you
    see his fights from ADCC, you will know what I am talking about. The best part is that this
    black belt is very young. I do not think that we have seen the best of him yet. I currently
    have 6 DVDs coming with Marcelo that details his fight strategy and explores his
    explosive methods. If you live in NY City, I suggest that you check out Fabio Clementes
    school there. The guy is awesome and made sure that he himself taught his classes even
    after shooting each day for ten hours.

Nic Gast

Standard

@ Henry:

Scheint ja ein guter Grappler zu sein.
    Hast du schon ein genaues Datum wann er kommt?
    Kann man mittrainieren?

MfG
    Nic

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer