Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Zeige Ergebnis 16 bis 22 von 22

Thema: James Toney über MMA, Randy Couture und Dana White

.-r4ki`` Gast

Standard

Oh man Toney... Hoffentlich knockt er Couture nicht mit einem Luckypunch aus, das wäre so ziemlich das schlimmste was der MMA-Welt passieren könnte.

Widi Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von .-r4ki`` Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh man Toney... Hoffentlich knockt er Couture nicht mit einem Luckypunch aus, das wäre so ziemlich das schlimmste was der MMA-Welt passieren könnte.
    Nö. Die UFC ist nicht die ganze MMA Welt
    Wär nur n Schlag in die Eier von Dana

.-r4ki`` Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Widi Beitrag anzeigen
    Nö. Die UFC ist nicht die ganze MMA Welt
    Wär nur n Schlag in die Eier von Dana
    Mein Kommentar war eher so gemeint, dass wenn der Typ gewinnen würde, wir uns noch viel mehr von seinem Gelaber anhören müssten. Ein Sieg würde Toney egotechnisch auf eine neue Ebene heben und er würde NOCH arroganter und NOCH beleidigender werden. Ich würd das glaub ich net aushalten ^^

Widi Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von .-r4ki`` Beitrag anzeigen
    Mein Kommentar war eher so gemeint, dass wenn der Typ gewinnen würde, wir uns noch viel mehr von seinem Gelaber anhören müssten. Ein Sieg würde Toney egotechnisch auf eine neue Ebene heben und er würde NOCH arroganter und NOCH beleidigender werden. Ich würd das glaub ich net aushalten ^^
    Ach, im Gegensatz zu Dana versteh ich wenigstens nichts, wenn Toney wieder mal Mist labert

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Freue mich über Korrekturen.

- ariel helwani in las vegas, nevada with the boxing champion turned ufc rookie james "lights out" toney, who faces randy couture this august live on pay per view, ufc 118. James, how are you?
    - good, how 'bout yourself?
    - im very good, i'm very excited to talk to you, i've got a lot of questions for you.
    - shoot.
    - the first one is: why are you coming to mma? what do you have to prove, you done so much in your boxing career, why'd you make this decision?
    - i love to fight, and it encloses now i can't get nobody to fight... here i am, won the IBA heavyweight champions, i can't get other champions to fight me, or anybody else for more, so, you know, then when i heard that, uhm, uhm, dana white said mma fighters are better than boxers, i had to put a hold to it, you know what i'm sayin', so that's why we're here.
    - did he ever say that though? because I've looked through the archives, and dana is a boxing fan, i do not remember him ever specifically calling you out, or calling boxers out.
    - no, no he didn't call me about, he called boxers out, people are telling me this, and so, when i heard it, you know, he, i had still a full play for boxing, i represent boxing, i represent old school, that's me.
    - so give us the thought process here. you then decided to sort of like stalk him, right, i remember you seeing you at ufc 101 in memphis, you showed up here in las vegas as well, why did you decide to do this, and you think if you didn't do that, he would have never signed you?
    - yeah he would, i won't worry 'bout getting signed, you know, i don't care getting signed by nobody, you know, james toney is james toney, my thing is just um, i heard you used twitter on people... telling people on twitter, "if james toney wanna to see me here, come here", you know what i'm sayin', so, i did it, well i did it right here, the thing i was gonna do, and i showed up and kinda shocked him a little bit, you know. I just.. e... is no animosity between me and dana white, i don't know, me good doin', lovin', i love the ufc, i always been a big fan of it, but you know, when you step on your own boundries then you better... somebody else, there will, there gotta be a problem with that, you know, so here i am, the rig fight.
    - well, there's a video online, of you guys having a meeting before you signed with the ufc, and you said some, some terms that a lot of people have used to raise red flags that you might not know a lot about mma, you said something like, eh, "side check kick", and, crapping around, i don't think that really exists, in terms of, you know, moves
    - woooogh
    - well, what's the deal, well, how much do you really know about the sport?
    - i don't know nuthin' 'bout the sport. To tune in, august 28th, y'all find out how much i know 'bout the sport.
    - you not gonna tip your hand?
    - tune in, august 28th, pay your 59,95, whatever you got to pay for it... tune in once, you'll see how much i know.
    - who have you been training with? who has helped you, you know, learn the game of mma?
    - i've always got my dad, king mo mousasi, uhm a couple of guys, antonio mckey, so i will work with some good fighters, good athletes, excellent people.
    - is it true that you tapped out kimo?
    - you ask kimo.. i'm..
    - he said it!
    - well then it happened. i ain't gonna lie to you.
    - what kind of submission maneuver was it?
    - first
    - it was a what?
    - rear naked choke baby!
    - really? so how... so obviously you know jiu-jitsu, your wrestling...
    - i don't know nothing, i don't know jiu-jitsu, i don't know wrestling, all i got to know is how to fight. period.
    - and how about when they offered you randy couture as an opponent? was that the fight that you wanted or did you rather... uhm perhaps fight someone else?
    - eyy this guy over here! y'all hear this guy over here! do i rather fight somebody else?
    (- anybody!)
    do i rather fight anybody... man look, i told you, i told dana when i first came to the ufc, i won't fight any of this bums, not that kind of fighters, i want to fight the best! i wanted brock le... this man right over here (b. lesnar), but he was sick, i didn't know that, so then he... and i said how bout chuck what-ever-his-name-is chuck lidell? he was sitting there all scared and nervous, i won't know why i'm even here, you know what i'm sayin'? and then simba, i mean kimbo where are you goin'? kimbo slice? he ain't want that. so then: what call came up? chuck lidell saying i gonna walk with james toney, and baptize to the ufc. fine! let's do it. ain't no problem. well fans of the ufc that don't like me, that's the reason they gonna pay, cuz after august 28th, y'all really know i'm coming to destroy your so called legend! i've got what 12 (anm. couture hat 10) losses of a legend, ain't that a bitch?
    - obviously he is a legend, he is one of the greatest...
    - obviously you're a couture fan, right?
    - no i'm not.
    - you must be cuz...
    - im neutral.
    - obviously...
    - he is in the ufc hall of fame, he's won multiple titles in different weight classes.
    - that's why your sport is so messed up... in like boxing, nfl, nba, you have to retire for 5 years to be considered a hall of famer. this guy has never retired. he's already in the hall of fame. i've got the shi[censored] but you know what? i'm cleaning up!
    - i don't know if you want to get into a boxing vs. mma debate because...
    - we can do that, we won't cuz you gonna lose them man, you gonna lose, you gonna lose, period. All i'm sayin'... (er meint wohl, der interviewer würde die debatte und die mma-fans ans boxen verlieren)
    - you're saying boxing is better than mma?
    - goddamn, i'm telling you right now, whatcha wanna do 'bout it?
    - i don't represent the sport...
    - august 28, find out.
    - but james, one more question for you, if you don't mind. you're obviously facing randy couture, i guess you have no more...
    - come on over here!
    - but i have questions about the game plan, james!
    - come on over here!
    - this is the spot right here.
    - come on over here! come on over here!
    - this is where we're doing the interview my man...
    - come on over here! I'd be looking right here.
    - shall we follow him? let's follow him. let's have a talk with james. right over here have a seat right next to him.
    - i try to be nice to you dude..
    - james, a good friend of yours, david haye says you're delusional for fighting in mma.
    - david haye is a momma boy, he's gay.
    - ... ok, uhm is that the fight that you're...
    - david is not a good friend...
    - is it randy, then david?
    - it could be randy, david or the bitchko sisters ()
    it don't even matter man, cuz you know, like i said: if david, if he do.. he could fought me by now. we could have fought October 7, but he decided to fight f..audley harrison, but you know like i'd said, i don't even think 'bout him, if he had gone over the top of james toney, damn, something wrong with him.
    - ok, let's...
    - one more thing on randy couture, he's a great fighter, i've got no animosity towards randy couture, he's a great fighter in the sport, but come, all between, it is totally business, i'm gonna kick his ass.
    - are you carrying around a doll of randy couture, i saw you holding something earlier.
    - you wanna take it home with you?
    - no, no i just wanna see it, cuz i'm not sure if it was randy or from someone else.
    - you mad. i can see here, randy couture friend. he's upset 'bout this shit.
    - i'm very offended over the potential of you messing with randy couture's doll. if it is randy couture's action figure, is it? ... oh, look at that!... looks like he's got a purse, and a dress. that is randy! now this is... have you been, you know, practicing your maneuvers on this doll or is it just to sort of make fun of him?
    - uh, ask goo[...][irgendein name evtl.]you know... man
    - ok, let's finish on this, dana white has said that he does not know now why he signed you, and he actually was on a washington dc radio show earlier this week with luke thomas, and said that, uhm, he calls this, he considers this a freak show fight, what do you make of that?
    - man, the only freakshow i've got is between my legs, so whatever man, so, i only think 'bout that, man, whatever, i don't know dana white's on, he's good doin' me, we're cool...
    - doesn't confuse you?
    - me confuse? WTF, like I'm blind?
    - no, i mean does it confuse you that he would sign you, and then say something like that.
    - no, that doesn't confuse me for light, i know how to handle my business. that's about... he can think what he wanna think. that's cool. side show, side so, sly show, whatever you wanna call it, tune in, august 28th, getcha bucks up, call eh all your friends, you've got to get in one house, or stay in seperate houses man, or do your 59,95.
    - and you're not just in it for one fight, you want to have an actual career in the ufc?
    - let me tell you sumthin' though, after i knock out randy couture, before my heavy weight title, the real heavyweight boxing title, on october or november, i'll come back and fight in the ufc, in january or february, it doesn't matter, i'm gonna do it, i'm a two sport athlete, the oldest man ever to do that.
    - any final words for mma fans, boxing fans, james toney fans, randy couture fans, anything you wanna say to them before we go?
    - yeah, have a good day.
    - thanks james, looking foward to it, ufc 118, the debut of james "lights out" toney, against randy "the natural" couture.
    - i can't wait, i can't wait, i'm burnin' over it right now, i should be over and trainin', but you know, im right here with you guys. love it, hollacha boys, lights out, august 28, boston, be in town! here we come! all day! can't wait! matter of fact, when my old boxing down for the lakers all air by for the trait (=train) coming for that mother(fucker) gonna go scared away. we roll baby!
    - we done?
    - we done, k.
    Geändert von Cornholio (17-09-2011 um 19:56 Uhr)

vinz Gast

Standard

Danke für die Übersetzung bzw. Niederschrift.

Der Typ ist wirklich lustig.

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Feinste "ebonics"

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer