Zeige Ergebnis 16 bis 30 von 50

Thema: Ein Brief von Keith Kernspecht an Jesse Glover

Baum-Darstellung

Vorheriger Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Nächster Beitrag
    A.M. Gast

Standard Ein Brief von Keith Kernspecht an Jesse Glover

Für alle, die es interessieren mag:

Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998

"...a letter from Keith date 24, 6, 1980: I won't type out the whole letter but I will type out part of it. Keith wrote-- I found out I have developed a strange feeling towards your techniques. When I met you in USA I felt your techniques rough, unsophisticated-but effective. In Germany I found them very much to the point and extremely efficient. Now that you have left me, something forced me to practice them daily and I took a peculiar liking to them and doing classical movement becomes hard and harder to me because you arose doubts in me as to the practical value of many of the movements. I should say my style has changed 100%. Now I feel that I can actually express myself, move my body, use my power and weight. Strange to say : I even practice and love your drop-step punch very much. Now I practice daily 3 to 6 hours. My speed has greatly increased -or should I say: awoken. My punches are much more explosive now and I am working on a fast close. Already other find it hard to block
    my punch when I close on them.--
    This part of the letter is okay to release other parts of the letter aren't."
    Geändert von A.M. (03-11-2003 um 06:33 Uhr)

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer