Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Thema: JKD-Sparring

Registrierungsdatum

Standard JKD-Sparring

Wie sieht Sparring in eurer JKD-Schule aus? Frei oder Aufgaben-Sparring? VK oder LK? Mit Boxhandschuhen oder mit dünneren Schützern / Freefight-Handschuhen? Und wie oft macht ihr Sparring? ...jedes Training?
    Geändert von Matti (21-02-2011 um 20:29 Uhr)
    Trauere nicht deiner Vergangenheit hinterher. Denke lieber an deine Zukunft, denn diese wirst du ändern können.

Gin Lai Gast

Standard

Sowohl als auch: Entweder wird das Sparring auf bestimmte Themenschwerpunkte limitiert, oder zum Aufarbeiten bestimmter individueller Defizite ausgerichtet.
    Grundsätzlich gilt, je fortgeschrittener, desto freier.
    Anfänger brauchen mehr "Moderation", damit Sparring nicht in eine unkontrollierte, adrenalin- und ego-geschwängerte Klopperei ausartet.
    Es soll immer auf den unterschiedlichen Entwicklungsstand und die Fähigkeiten des Einzelnen eingegangen werden und soviel Kontrolle walten, dass man sowohl während des Sparrings noch mitbekommt, was man selber, bzw. der Partner tut, als auch nach dem Sparring noch ein Resümee ziehen zu können und somit eine Lernerfahrung gehabt zu haben.

Gruß,
    Michael

SteFanJKD Gast

Standard

i believe that JKD sparring can never be done with Boxing Gloves, it should always be done with gloves that allow grabbing.

I would neither call any sparring without a headgurad with a face grill and groin guard JKd Sparring. When it is JKD sparring everything should be allowed.

You can't of course sparr like this all time, and you can't go with full power.. But I belive that one should regularly test ones techniques in "everything goes" sparring sesion. This is the only way you know if you can Hit the groin of an opponen and if your own groin is protected, that your Training methods are taking you in the right direction

/SteFan

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Zitat Zitat von SteFanJKD Beitrag anzeigen
    i believe that JKD sparring can never be done with Boxing Gloves, it should always be done with gloves that allow grabbing.

I would neither call any sparring without a headgurad with a face grill and groin guard JKd Sparring. When it is JKD sparring everything should be allowed.

You can't of course sparr like this all time, and you can't go with full power.. But I belive that one should regularly test ones techniques in "everything goes" sparring sesion. This is the only way you know if you can Hit the groin of an opponen and if your own groin is protected, that your Training methods are taking you in the right direction

/SteFan
    Well, this is of course nice thinking, but you have tho calculate the odds.
    As a teacher one has to make sure that a student doesn't get hurt as well as making sure he learns correct.
    And since everyone here always likes to quote Lee, remember even he did sparr in full gear to minimze injuries.
    It doesn't give you JKD if you'll be injured most of the time during sparring and travel between doctors and the gym.
    Defence Lab Deutschland©
    https://defencelab-deutschland.de/

Gin Lai Gast

Standard

Spot on, Tangkapan!

Stefan, you said, you´d prefer limiting yourself to not going full force in sparring instead of using protection and stuff.
    For me, holding back force is actually as unrealistic as working with protection. Neither way you get a realistic response and impression about what is working and what not, nor how it effects your opponent and what the final outcome will be.
    Imho, there´s no quintessential way of sparring. It´s just one beneficial training drill, among others.

Just my 2 cents...

Best,
    Michael

SteFanJKD Gast

Standard

This is a dilemma for JKD and other reality Based systems., we can never be 100% sure that what we are training works in a real life situation.

Yes, sparring, even with safetyequipment is simply a training drill like any other drill. We have had some realy hard sparringsessions, people have been knocked out etc, but no one has not ended up in the hospital yet.

It is ala about fighting trainingmethods that we feel workd the best for ourselves, and I have found that the method I descibed has work best for my JKD training.

/SteFan

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Gin Lai Beitrag anzeigen
    Spot on, Tangkapan!

Stefan, you said, you´d prefer limiting yourself to not going full force in sparring instead of using protection and stuff.
    For me, holding back force is actually as unrealistic as working with protection. Neither way you get a realistic response and impression about what is working and what not, nor how it effects your opponent and what the final outcome will be.
    Imho, there´s no quintessential way of sparring. It´s just one beneficial training drill, among others.

Just my 2 cents...

Best,
    Michael
    Absolutely !!!!!!
    Defence Lab Deutschland©
    https://defencelab-deutschland.de/

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Shouldn´t we sparr in both ways???

Sometimes full secured, sometimes limiting the used power. but more often the limited version to be much more clear.

I agree with steFans opinion. Why? Simple, often if you have every safeties on, than you start doing kamikaze-action. That wouldn´t be, when we would be with less safety on.

just my 5 cents...
    "Nicht durch Alter, sondern durch Google erlangt man Weisheit..."
    Bodenkampf ist nur schwul, wenn man sich dabei in die Augen schaut. :P

SteFanJKD Gast

Standard

Shouldn´t we sparr in both ways???
    absolutely, just as long we know what we will get from each. apples does not make orranges. Sparring light wil not teach you sparring hard, and sparring hard will not teach you good form with good control.

Bruce Lee talked about Yin and yang, water and whip. So training both actually helps us achieve harmony and balance in the universe

/SteFan

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

100% agree bro.
    "Nicht durch Alter, sondern durch Google erlangt man Weisheit..."
    Bodenkampf ist nur schwul, wenn man sich dabei in die Augen schaut. :P

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer