Cro Cop will fight two times within 15 days!
I read it just now in a respectable daily newspaper "Jutarnji list". Here it goes:

"He will appear on february 1st in Osaka and on the 15th feb in Tokyo. His opponents are yet not confirmed but it's likely it will be someone who is ranked vrey high....."

"I have accepted the offer from the PRIDE manager, and because fans want it, I'll be attending two shows in a row." - Cro Cop

"....In his first fight he should be fighting one of the american fighters, possibly Dan Bobish..."

"I know that my career can't be built on wins against 3rd class opponents, but sometimes I'm not in the positon to set the terms. I had to respect the wish of the organisator" - Cro Cop

"Filipoviæ's diciseon to spend a lot of time on the far east will make the japanesee reporters and tv people very happy because Mirko will be avaliuble to them for days. Also he planned to spend a lot of time with the media and do some media-marketing activites, so he will be the guest in a lot of tv shows. Also he would like to train with the legendary Kazushi Sakuraba."