Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Ramon Dekkers Glory Grand Slam predictions.

Registrierungsdatum

Standard Ramon Dekkers Glory Grand Slam predictions.

My vision of the Glory Grand Slam :

I would like to say that this tournament at this stage has spectacle promised. All fighters have been prepared and are 100% burned into winning the title, also by the new rules, The Glory rules and a guaranteed winner on the same night makes it even more spectacular.

Let's start with:

Semmy Schilt vs Brice Guidon:

Brice Guidon has already proved that he belonged to the absolute top not only he comes near Sem Schilt his reach, but his willpower will let him go far. Pity Semmy Schilt is his first opponent because I think that the winner will be Semmy Schilt.

Segei Kharitonov vs. Rico Verhoeven

Of course Rico Verhoeven is the better kickboxer, he is younger faster and more technical. Sergei is incredibly precise and powerfull in his punches. If Rico Verhoeven starts a fight with him he would end in a KO . Still, I think Rico Verhoeven will win this fight.

Gokhan Saki vs Raoumaru
    Gokhan is in great shape, I know of Gokhan himself that he really can beat anyone . I know a little of his opponent but as Gokhan Saki is doing his thing then I think that Raoumaru goed out in the first round. And Gokhan Saki wins...

Anderson Braddock Silva vs. Igor Jurkovic

Braddock Silva I saw that he's getting better after fighting opponents as Badr and Remy Bonjaski. It will be a confident fight against Igor Jurkovic. Igor Jurkovic is a bit static but he has a damn hard punch. If nothing surprising happends Braddock Silva wins this fight.

Remy Bonjaski vs. Filip Verlinden

Remy Bonjaski is of course the towering favorite and I have to say his last party against Braddock Silva was not bad, certainly not after 3 year break.I know Filip Verlinden personally and quite often I trained him myself and the last time I saw him turning I saw that he has become even better. Filip Verlinden might be a surprise to worry about. This fight could be the surprise of the evening.

Errol Zimmerman vs. Jamal Ben Sadikk

Before the fight against Semmy Schilt was Errol Zimmerman in a winning streak of 10 wins. But Semmy Schilt won the fight very convincing , I think Errol Zimmerman is dangerous, especially with the new rules 3 times 2 minutes. Jamal Ben Sadikk is the less experienced fighter, who has the advantage in his height, strength and weight . Errol Zimmerman, is winning this fight on KO.

Peter Aerts vs Mourad Bouzidi

Peter Aerts does amaze me every time, every time we think of why are you coming to fight, he shows us that he is still one of the best fighters. Mourad has had a period of poorer fights after some losses and I miss his power a bit. Respect to Peter and he will get lots of respect. And Peter Aerts will win this game.

Daniel Ghita vs. Jonathan Deniz

Deniz is definitely not a bad fighter, I've seen him very busy and this guy has potential. Absolutely not afraid and very young yet I give him no chance against Daniel Ghita, Ghita is therefore wins.

This is my vision of the first round a beautiful matchmaking Americans will also be happy, especially now they appreciate the strikers more and more...

Second Round:

Sem Schilt vs Rico Verhoeven

Rico Verhoeven is an ideal opponent for Semmy Schilt, Ive seen Semmy Schilt working in Thailand, he's working very hard not getting tired. Semmy Schilt wins this party!

Gokhan Saki vs Brad But Silva

Although Braddock Silva is doing well, he will lose from Saki. I say this because Saki is just get better and stronger. So Profit for Saki.

Filip Verlinden vs Errol Zimmerman

Both guys come from one stable. Which is a shame for Errol, now he has 2 fights against his own teammates . Although both fighters are on a high level,I think Errol is going to win on experience.

Peter Aerts vs. Daniel Ghita

Much respect for Peter and i also think it also might be otherwise but my gut says Ghita continues!

Semi Final:

Sem Schilt vs Gokhan Saki
    Ghita vs Errol

The spectacle is on, everyone is completely in the tournament it's getting more exciting, more exciting as it has never been before because we get 1 absolute winner that night .

Errol Zimmerman VS Daniel Ghita

If you look at the last fight you saw Errol Zimmerman fight with a nonchalance like this pig I'll go wash up. Errol Zimmerman wanted to do a surprise jumping action against Daniel Ghita but this happened the other way, Errol Zimmerman lost on Ko. As we all know, both fighters moved forward, both are anything but points boxers this party can go both ways and you can already its a final worthy fight.

Sem Schilt VS Gokhan Saki

Yeah, what can I say this party is an absolute David Vs Goliath, its outcome we know, David drew the longest straw. Only at this party I just don't know yet. If mike has a good game plan and Saki execute these, I see a chance for Saki . I think it's going to be a technical jousting. Gokhan Saki would be a surprise to worry about, though I know Sem Schilt is Determined to break all records and as to ensue for Legend.

I do not want to comment on the outcome of the semifinals, therefore I need everyone to watch and join the Live Stream and my Twitter, the're im doing my prediction, during the gala. I'm trying to do my prediction as i've watched all 4 fighters !See You on 31-12-2012 Streaming at Veronica my comment and true twitter @ Diamond Dekkers.

Ramon Dekkers | Facebook

Thomas2k3 Gast

Standard

Sehe die Halbfinals auch so kommen wie Dekkers, bloß denke ich das Remy den Verlinden besiegt in der 1. Runde!

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer