Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13

Thema: Statement

Registrierungsdatum
    Blog-Einträge

Standard Statement

There have been some trouble and discussion about my involvement with a group called Larry Hartsell Original Instructors Group and I will use this place to offer my point of view in a statement.
    During the years after Sifu Larry Hartsell’s death I was mourning about loosing him. During that time I wanted to be left alone and continue my own training. In that time the JKD Grappling Association has continued a development to preserve the art of Sifu Larry Hartsell. I didn’t wanted to join that path, so I decided to quietly drop out oft he association.
    But I didn’t wanted to loose all my contacts to the people I met, trained with and had some very special memories with during the time I went to several seminars, trainings, camps, tours and holidays. So somebody created a Facbook group for us oldtimers. We used this group to talk about the teachings of Sifu Larry, to share memories and our training with him, our pictures and our videos with him. One of this group finally made a website called Larry Hartsell Original Instructor Group. It was meant to honor the memories of Sifu Larry Hartsell and his arts. It was not meant to divide the association or anything.
    After the creation of the Facebook group and the webpage we were criticzed. We were named Frauds, Liars and Thieves. We are accused of stealing the name, the arts and the association. It was told that we are no instructors under Sifu Larry Hartsell and that we only trained with him. This is mainly because we didn’t renew our instructor certificate on a yearly basis.
    I want to make it clear: I have three instructor certificates handed to me by Sifu Larry Hartsell. One apprentice instructor, one associate instructor and one full instructor certificate. There is no expiration date on any of them.
    I am not a liar nor a thief. The aforementioned group is simply a gathering place for the old guys who are not members of the JKD Association any more or simply want to stay in touch. We don‘t sell anything. We dont charge membership fees, you can’t even become a member.
    I am not stealing Sifu Larry Hartsells name, his arts or his association. I am still a humble and loyal student to him and will be forever. If you want to buy videos or DVDs, if you want to become a member of the JKD Grappling Association or an instructor in the arts of Sifu Larry Hartsell please contact the JKD Grappling Association via their webpage. They will carry on the legacy while I am still indulge myself in memories of the time with my mentor Sifu Larry Hartsell.
    Frank Burczynski

HILTI BJJ Berlin
    https://www.hiltibjj.de

http://www.jkdberlin.de

Gelugpa Gast

Standard

Vom wem kommt dad Statement?

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Gelugpa Beitrag anzeigen
    Vom wem kommt dad Statement?
    Und vor allem: was machen wir damit?

_

Registrierungsdatum
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

von mir.

lesen, falls es interessiert.
    Frank Burczynski

HILTI BJJ Berlin

panzerknacker Gast

Standard

laß mich raten, es geht wie immer um Kohle

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Zitat Zitat von jkdberlin Beitrag anzeigen
    von mir.

lesen, falls es interessiert.
    In Deutsch wär schön gewesen.

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Gabs schon Antworten ?
    Ein, zwei kleine Fehler haben sich noch eingeschlichen, falls du das wissen wolltest.

Balkan Gast

Standard

Ich glaube nicht das diese Entwicklung im Sinne von Sifu Larry war. Wie ich es hier sehe , geht es um Kontrolle , Macht und Geld.Füge dich oder du bist raus...
    Eine typische weltweite Entwicklung , leider.Hier wirst du ,wie auch andere Mitglieder an der Wand gestellt , es werden KEINE Auswege , sprich andere Wege angeboten. Für mich stellt sich nicht hier die Frage deiner Kompetenz , was eigendlich duch Aussagen wie Lügner usw angestrebt werden soll.

Vorschalg wäre , was du ja JETZT machst , es Publik zu machen.
    Deine Certificate online zu stellen ,da es keinE limitiertest Certificate sind.

Ich finde diese Entwicklung sehr traurig.

Registrierungsdatum
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

Das ist kein Problem...diese Zertifikate sind den betreffenden Menschen bekannt.
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken
    Frank Burczynski

HILTI BJJ Berlin

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Dass man sich mit so einem Blödsinn
    überhaupt rumschlagen muß...

_

Terao Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von openmind Beitrag anzeigen
    Dass man sich mit so einem Blödsinn
    überhaupt rumschlagen muß...

_
    Das ist doch die entscheidende Frage: Muss man?

KAJIHEI Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Terao Beitrag anzeigen
    Das ist doch die entscheidende Frage: Muss man?
    Leider ja wenn man wirtschaftlich partial davon abhängig ist.
    Solche Dreckschleudern die einen zu einer Stellungnahme zwingen, können einem wirklich das Leben vermiesen.
    Kenn ich auch aus eigener Erfahrung..
    Lustig geht anders.

Michael Kann Gast

Standard

für mich sind solche Vorgänge nicht nachvollziehbar, leider aber inzwischen in allen Bereichen gängige Praxis, was es um so bedauerlicher macht...

Nur eines, ich kenne Frank inzwischen viele Jahre und ihn überhaupt solche Dinge zu unterstellen ist für mich ein derber Schlag und ich kann seine Enttäuschung verstehen und nachvollziehen.
    Frank habe ich als offenen und ehrlichen Menschen, ohne Starallüren usw. kennen- und schätzen gelernt.
    Für mich steht sein Wissen und Können außer jedem Zweifel, ebenso sein Wort.

just my 5 cent

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer