Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: ISR Matrix - Camp mit Luis Gutierrez, 17.-19. Juli 2015 in Erlensee

Registrierungsdatum

Standard ISR Matrix - Camp mit Ray Price, 17.-19. Juli 2015 in Erlensee

... genaue Infos folgen in Kürze...

Da das Camp inhaltlich an das Camp 2014 anschließt, empfiehlt es sich unser Intro & Refresher zu besuchen!
    ISR Matrix - Intro-Workshop & Refresher am 25.04.2015 in Erlensee - Kampfkunst-Board
    Geändert von FrAgGlE (22-04-2015 um 16:45 Uhr)

Girevik Gast

Thumbs up tip top

Ich kenne das ISR Matrix Konzept seit Jahren, aber nur Ansatzweise (DVD) und durfte es am Wochenende live etwas näher kennenlernen! Die DVDs bringen wirklich nicht die Feinheiten rüber - subtle things count! Mir hat die ISR Matrix Einheit beim Joe Brandt sehr gut gefallen!
    Sollte man sich nicht entgehen lassen, wenn man sich für ein lebendiges SV/ und physical management Konzept interessiert!

Registrierungsdatum

Exclamation Ray Price kommt...

Coach Luis muss leider krankheitsbedingt absagen...

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I will have to cancel much of my summer travel plans to teach due to the need for surgery on my right arm. I was hoping to hold off until the end of the year but its a bicep tear, bone spurs and rotator cuff damage and my arm is almost immobile. I apologize for this as I have never been late nor missed any ISR Matrix seminar or course in my 20 years plus of teaching. That said, the system is something that I regard as the best of my work and efforts with functional martial art and it remains my goal to share it with as many qualified and quality people as possible.

The great news is that one of our Senior Board members, Ray Price is available and will be covering for me in Erlensee this July. Ray was at the very first course we ever ran outside of our home city back in 2001. He is the only Instructor Trainer from Law Enforcement to ever work with me on ISRAF courses with anti-terrorist team members and teams and is our go to Instructor Trainer for active shooter courses. He has been my right hand instructor on many seminars and courses and like myself, has a lifetime of martial arts training behind him. He is a BJJ black belt and a phenomenal instructor all around.

I highly recommend that you all attend his seminar, especially if you did my first one in Germany. Unlike most all RBSD and martial approaches in the industry, I am very proud that our company is based on hard earned functional tactics and strategies as opposed to one personality or person. Those of you that truly wish to see what we are about and eventually become certified through our company must and will always work with several of our Trainers so they can truly see how far our work and quality of instruction goes. Many of you were lucky enough to have David Pauli assist me there last time and got to see first hand how the system is one among those that have spent any time with it. I'm sure Dave will say a few words on Ray but chances are, you will have both of them teaching you in July.

Ray will be continuing where I left off while also reviewing everyone there. Those that are wanting credits towards certification will attain there next credits from Ray and either at our summit or when I visit next year may be ready for their first certificate. If you are new to the system and our company, Ray will make sure you are introduced to our training methods properly. Since Ray is an Instructor Trainer and Senior member of the company, he can help those attending be they Law Enforcement, Professional Security personnel or civilians seeking self-defense.

I will post more information in the weeks to come but wanted to let you all know what we have planned.

Again, I am sorry I can't make this one but will certainly be there next year!

-Luis

...aber er schickt würdigen Ersatz. Ray Price kommt nach Deutschland

ISR Matrix - European / German Summer Camp 2015 mit Ray Price (USA), 17.-19. Juli 2015 in Erlensee - SC Int'l - Street Combatives & Strategic Combatives... realitätsbezogene Selbstverteidigung

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Ich freu mich schon sehr auf das Seminar.
    Letztes Jahr war bereits grandios und Luis wird von Ray sicher würdig vertreten.
    Das System hat mich einfach auf ganzer Ebene überzeugt und ist nicht nur für Behörden sondern definitiv auch für zivile Einsatzbereiche gut geeignet.
    Auch die Vermittlung habe ich derart noch bei keinem anderen Referenten erlebt: sehr professionell , sehr ruhig und hoch effizient.
    Lange Rede, kurzer Sinn: Kommt hin und trainiert. Es ist jeden Cent wert.

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Bowmore91 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich freu mich schon sehr auf das Seminar.
    Letztes Jahr war bereits grandios und Luis wird von Ray sicher würdig vertreten.
    Das System hat mich einfach auf ganzer Ebene überzeugt und ist nicht nur für Behörden sondern definitiv auch für zivile Einsatzbereiche gut geeignet.
    Auch die Vermittlung habe ich derart noch bei keinem anderen Referenten erlebt: sehr professionell , sehr ruhig und hoch effizient.
    Lange Rede, kurzer Sinn: Kommt hin und trainiert. Es ist jeden Cent wert.
    Definitiv!
    Die Einsatzbereiche sind sehr vielseitig und eine perfekte Ergänzung für Krav Maga und/oder Combatives.

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer