Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Thema: Straightblastgym - DVD Serie und Trailer

Registrierungsdatum
    Blog-Einträge

Standard Straightblastgym - DVD Serie und Trailer

DVD TRAILER: www.openmat.dk/video/sbg/sbgi_seminartour.wmv
    ---

Hot of the press the Matt Thornton Denmark and UK documentary and training DVD set! This is a new kind of training DVD. A film crew followed Matt Thornton, Michael Chapman (BJJ Blackbelt), and Karl Tanswell (SBGi Regional Director), for a period of two weeks. Filming not just instructional footage (of which their is a ton), but also daily events, interviews, and humorous behind the scenes stuff. See what life with the SBGi family is really all about!

The Instructional footage features:

Disc 1 (SBGi Striking!)

Disc one features the brand new SBGi stand up curriculum. A simplified version of the Crazy Monkey boxing structure as it's taught daily at the various SBGi locations around the world.

It includes, Intro to the SBGi stand up methodology, The Hunchback stance, crazy monkey defense, the use of body shots, aggressive offense, and closing the distance. It also features a discussion on the 3 ways to win a fight, and includes teaching segments on the specialty strikes of the caveman / and others.

Bonus: Aliveness and an interview given for a reporter from Danish television on the doors that can open and deeper developments that this training can offer.

Disc 2 (SBGi Clinch & knife defense)

Basics of the clinch, the proper use of the Double necktie, The Snapdown, a discussion on image, proper use of the Single necktie, the Two on one, The armdrag, and a detailed segment taught by S.T.A.B. creator Karl Tanswell on the SBGi method for defending against a knife.

Bonus features: Aliveness, Karl Tanswell interview

Disc 3 (SBGi BJJ ground work for MMA and self defense)

The guard and it's uses, The entire basic Anti Ground and Pound guard game that has become famous for it's simple effectiveness and efficient use! Escapes from bottom. The headlock and its offense capabilities. Taking the back, and many types of Chokes. Bonus feature: Aliveness speech.

These DVD's where edited on PAL format and feature a detailed menu option! This will allow easy navigation between all the teaching materials. Most all-modern DVD players worldwide will operate a PAL DVD. However, if you prefer NTSC it is an option, however the DVD will operate in play mode only and does not feature the menu option.

ALL THREE DVD's: $95.00 for the complete set!

Individual DVD's from the set: $39.00 each.

Order today from our online store (click here) or by calling our toll free line at:

1-888-888-2850

A note from Matt:

I have to say Christian did a superb job editing this set! It is by far my best looking product to date.

Also, I watched the material Christian captured, which includes some of my best stuff. . .like our MMA guard drills (anti-ground and pound). Which is perhaps my most popular subject. As well as some really good gi and no gi attacks, breaking posture, attacking combat base, use of the "safety position" in the guard, dealing with a standing attacker in your guard. . .and all kinds of stuff.

There is also some very nice segments featuring BJJ black belt Michael Chapman on taking the back. And a good head and arm sequence.

There is no doubt you will find some drills or movements that are high percentage, and probably new to you.

If you like SBGi material at all I am confident you will love this set. And it also reflects the type of product we will be marketing in the future. As well as the direction we will be working towards when we shoot series 3 in a few Months.

For those who don't want to order through the toll free line now, I will drop a note when the online store has the product.

Also, just a note. Mike has moved on to another job and we wish him well. The new manager for SBG Productions is Molly, and I think you will find the customer service to now be second to none. She does a great job, and can help answer any questions you may have.

Enjoy the day!

-Matt Thornton
    www.straightblastgym.com
    (When Ram asked Hanuman, "Who are you monkey?!" Hanuman replied, "When I don't know who I am, I serve you. When I know who I am, I am you.")

Grüsse
    Frank Burczynski

HILTI BJJ Berlin
    https://www.hiltibjj.de

http://www.jkdberlin.de

kimono fighter Gast

Standard

Hallo Frank!

Ganz netter Trailer! Würde mich mal interessieren was Du von den Jungs hältst.

Hat jemand zufällig die DVD Serie, bzw. kann mir jemand sagen ob es sich lohnt diese zu bestellen.

Gruß,
    KF

Registrierungsdatum
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

Ich finde das Crazy Monkey Boxing fürs MMA und für die Strasse sehr interessant...

Grüsse
    Frank Burczynski

HILTI BJJ Berlin

naughty dog Gast

Standard US DVDs in Good Old Germany??

Hi folks,

bin kein richtiger Kenner der Materie, aber gab (oder gibt?) es bei DVDs nicht so etwas wie Länder- oder Regionalcodes? Kann jetzt mein DVD - Player zu Hause die Dinger vom StraightBlastGym abspielen? Oder muß ich den dann erst wieder teuer umrüsten/umprogramieren lassen (wie damals bei meiner PS, bin da aber eigentlich inzwischen ab von).

Und wo kann ich sehen, ob mein DVD - Player jetzt PAL DVDs abspielt (kannte das bisher nur von Video-Kassetten).

Naja, also noch mal zusammengefaßt:

Kann ich mir die Dinger bestellen und habe dann auch was davon??

Bye, naughty dog

Registrierungsdatum
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

Das kommt darauf an...

Ersmal: PAL ist das europäische System, die müsste er abspielen können. Das Ami-System heisst NTSC. Mein Conrag-billig-DVD Player ist Ländercode-frei, der kann die abspielen, mein Philipps-Marken-DVD- Player kann es nicht, weil der hat 'nen Ländercode.
    Schlag doch mal in deiner Bedienungsanleitung nach...

Grüsse
    Frank Burczynski

HILTI BJJ Berlin

Dorian Pridal Gast

Standard

würde mir gerne die ganze serie bestellen, aber gibts denn irgendeine möglichkeit die über einen deutschen oder zumindest europäischen anbieter (auch privat) zu beziehen??????

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Die Trailer hat mir sehr gut gefallen, hab bisher nur gute sachen gehoert von SBG und Matt Thornton. Wie Gross is Matt eigentlich? Entweder die andere Leute im Clip sind so Klein oder Matt ist so gross............

John

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer