Garcia, Guerrero ready to get it on

On Saturday night, undefeated Danny “Swift” Garcia goes against Robert “The Ghost’ Guerrero in a battle for the WBC welterweight world title formerly held by Floyd Mayweather. The bout will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles and headline PBC’s debut on the FOX network. Here is what the fighters had to say at Thursday’s final press conference:

Danny Garcia: “I want to thank Ruben Guerrero because he’s awakened the devil. I can’t wait for Saturday night to show the world what Danny Garcia is all about. I feel fast, I feel strong and I’ll see everyone Saturday. My dad and I are chilling right now, we’re businessmen. They set it off and they woke us up. That’s the last thing you want to do to us. I’m going to bring the heat. He never faced a guy like me. I’m sending a message.

“I haven’t felt this way in a long time. It’s that feeling you get when you know you’re going to put on a great performance. I feel great. I’m keeping my composure and staying focused. Saturday night will be another night of work for me. I’m the type of fighter where I can be cool, but certain things bring out the anger in me. I don’t feel any pressure. I’m going to go in there and be Danny Garcia. I’m going to make adjustments. I know he wants to get dirty but we have an answer for everything he has.”

Robert Guerrero: “We’re really ready to go. We trained hard and did everything we had to do. There’s nothing left now but to do it. I have to go out there and show my heart. Everything I put into this, I want to get even more out. I’m a hard worker and it will translate into the ring. I’m excited to get to the fight and take care of business. As my dad says, ‘we’re ‘letting the roosters go.’ It’s time to fight.

“All the talking is done. He said he’s going to knock me out…well we’re going to see. I’m ready to represent the Mexican people and bring the fans a great, action-packed fight. A title is on the line and I’m extremely motivated to silence the critics who are doubting me. I’m ready to become a champion once again.”
Garcia, Guerrero ready to get it on | Boxing News | Fightnews

Garcia, Guerrero make weight | Boxing News | Fightnews

Sieht sich jemand den Kampf an?
Ich werde es,denke Garcia gewinnt vorzeitig.
Bei Guerrero ist irgendwie die Luft raus.

Die beiden Väter sind auch wieder gut drauf.
Ca ab Minute 5 gehts los.