Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 20

Thema: Pride & Glory III Die Ergebnisse

Ortega Gast

Standard Pride & Glory III Die Ergebnisse

It was my first pride and glory and it was a belter ! Sorry if some of the descriptions are a little off I`m just going by what I remember but I`ll try to be as accurate as possible

Here goes :

Fight 1 : Natalie Kendal vs Emma whyte

This went the full 9 mins and was a great fight both girls were focused with Emma looking especially psyched. Most of the fight was on the floor except a few front kicks at the start of each round. Both girls were excellent but Emma was more technical getting mount and side control numerous times and tried a good few submissions including a kimura from side control in the dying seconds of the final round.

WINNER : Emma Whyte. (decision)

Fight 2 : Stu Stothard vs Dan taylor

I didn`t see much of this fight due to an argument my female friend was having with 2 pi$$ed up blokes next to us but I remember there was a lot of stand up and a lot of good high roundhouses from Dan Taylor. A clash of shins caused the fight to be a no contest. WINNER : No one but from what I saw it was one of the best fights of the night.

STU went on to win the fighting spirit award later in the night. Well done mate.

Fight 3 : Billy Saul (eng) vs Phillip wolf (ger)

Hats off to Billy, damn he fought well but looked quite a LITTLE older than his opponent who managed to win via triangle in the 1st round ( correct me if im wrong )....Billy did NOT tap out and ended up unconscious for a few seconds after getting an oxygen mask for a few mins he proudly stood up and recieved his medal/trophy ( or whatever it was in those little boxes ) what a guy....NO ONE KNOWS HIS AGE APPARENTLY !!

WINNER : Phillip wolf (triangle from guard)

Fight 4 : Micheal Holmes vs Micky Hobbs

Great fight, when I heard Rocky ( Holmes ) music I was pumped !! Great entrance and one brave fighter, his opponent Hobbs looked a lot more muscular and very intimidating but this didn`t seem to bother Rocky as he rushed in with a flurry of punches. They exchanged numerous blows for a good while and Hobbs ended up in mount and as far as I can remember won via a lengthy ground and pound, Rocky took a lot of shots and was dazed, the fight was stopped but Micheal took a hell of a beating from above but showed no signs of giving up, tough lad and a very exciting fight.

Winner : Micky Hobbs (ko)

Fight 5 : Aaron Barrow ( eng ) vs Sandy Geddes ( sco )

As far as I can remember this one ended quickly with Aaran getting a rear naked choke on early in the first round but I was actually watching someone getting choked out and flung out of the establishment so wasn`t really paying as much attention as I should have been.

Winner : Aaran Barrow (rear naked choke)

Fight 6 : Abdul Mohammed (eng) vs Daniel Weichel (ger)

What a fight !!!!! This baby went the whole 15 mins and from what I remember didn`t go to the floor once, Daniel was a bit taller and had superior reach. He had a good neck clinch locked on Abdul and was throwing lots of knees. Abdul was cut badly but soon got it sorted and fought on ( should have won the fighting spirit award ) they traded blow after blow with both fighters landing good clean shots, you could hear the ooohs and aaas after abduls hooks were connecting and Daniels knees. Daniel pulled off some crazy flying knee / right cross move that looked like something out of the matrix but managed to just about connect with the punch ( looked cool though ) after 3 long rounds the win was awarded to Daniel...FIGHT OF THE NIGHT !!!

Winner : Daniel Weichel (decision)

Fight 7 - Pete Tiarks (eng) vs Colin Bosompem (ger)

Missed it due to a massive cue for the very small toilet in the leisure centre that had only 2 urinals !!!??? Don`t even know who won due to my girly friends being extremely drunk and by that point didn`t care about the fight competition but were more bothered about " them 2 sat next to us being doyles " as they put it..so sorry guys but youi will have to find out yerselves !

Winner : sfuk knows.

Fight 8 : Adam Brown (eng) vs Paul Matthews (wales)

Another good fight, Adam came out looking like he was going for Mr. Olympia ( big muscular mofo ) and was well psyched screaming and generally getting pumped. Paul was quiet and just watched calmly. The fight started with Adam coming in with a blaze of combinations, hooks, uppercuts you name it and a lot of them landed dazing Paul. After a lengthy clinch the round was over and Adam looked as though he had it in the bag. Paul came out stronger this time and they traded blows now, Adam was starting to tire and Paul was connecting with a lot of shots a right cross dazed Adam and Paul saw the opportunity and capitalised with some combinations of his own. The fight was stopped and Paul was victorious. Hats off to Adam who had taken the fight at only a weeks notice !!! Very good match.

Winner : Paul Matthews (ko)

Fight 9 : Hassan Muradi (eng) vs Dietmar Roth (ger)

Another 15 minute fight. It started with both fighters being cautious and circling for quite a while, Hassan got the takedown, worked his way to mount and landed a few good strikes. After a while it went back to standing..both fighters fired off a few shots then another takedown, mount, strike combo from Hassan. He was consistently getting the takedown and Roth managed to pull guard most of the time and kept control of Hassan but didn`t really manage to strike or go for any submissions. Hassan had 2 points deducted for some heat of the moment silly mistakes but still managed to win the fight by one point.

Winner : Hassan Muradi (decision)

Fight 10 : Micheal Bisping (eng) vs Andy Bridges (wales)

2 big lads both looked in good shape, the fight was over very quickly. there were a few strikes thrown, a clinch and finished with Micheal catching Andy with a sweet hook /uppercut hybrid and got the KO.

Winner : Micheal Bisping (ko)

Fight 11 : Keith Dace vs GJ Gilmour

Unfortunately for keith this fight didn`t go ahead due to Gilmour being ill ( i think that was the reason ) !

Fight 12 : Leigh Remedious vs Gavin Bradley

Leighs entrance was insane the Northern Cartel came out with rey mysterio type wrestling masks on revealed themselves in the ring and leigh wasnt there.....Ian Freeman " you`re not Lee I wonder where he is "...suddenly he came running out to Sean Micheals old wwf theme hahaha I was pi$$ing myself that was some cool shiznitz. hes just a **** boy....seexxyy bboooooyyy, hes just my boy toy, boooyyyy tooooy. CLASSIC, anyway enough about the entrance the fight was short and sweet with Leigh quickly getting mount and getting his GnP on, almost got the armbar from s mount and ended up getting gavins back and finishing with a rear naked choke.

Winner : Leigh Remedious (rear naked chocke)

A great card and a great night I will definately be going to all of the future shows if the standard is this high.
    Geändert von Ortega (08-08-2004 um 08:51 Uhr)

Chris5Rings Gast

Standard

Hi Ortega,

schau mal hier: http://www.thefightgame.tv/Pride-And...04-Results.htm

Als ich es gestern live auf mma-tv verfolgt habe, dachte ich, daß Du kurzfristig für jemanden eingesprungen bist...

Ciao
    Chris

nichtinsgesicht! Gast

Standard

Dickes an alle!

MARIO STAPEL Gast

Standard

hey jungs,
    sind grad am flughafen in london,

also unsere jungs haben super gekampft... daniel hat die scheisse aus den englander geprugelt u philipp, der eine ein jahrige pause hinter sich hatte, legte sein gegner schlafen. auch der gtt fighter ditmar hat gut gekampf aber leider nach pungten verloren.

alles im allen war der event aber absolute scheissen, da ian freeman einfach gesagt eine linke ratte ist.

1) haben die gewichtsklassen nicht gestimmt ( daniels fighter hatte 81.9 kilo )
    2) habe sie uns das geld nicht gegeben
    3) habe ich mit mit ian nach dem event schlagen mussen

ian hat zwar ein guten treffer gelandet, aber alles im allen sa ich wohl gut aus ( sagt jendenfalls der andz )

also jungs bleibt weg vom P&G und kein suporrt mehr fur die
    melde mich dann morgen wenn ich wieder da bin

mario

Yamatodamashii Gast

Standard

WIE BITTE???????

@Spiderman:

zu 1: Finde ich 'ne Schweinerei vom Promoter. Soviel zum Thema: "professioneller Sport"....
    zu 2: Kann wohl nicht Dein Ernst sein...
    zu 3: ...ist wohl klar, nach 1. und 2.

Ich habe echt gedacht, dass ein Mann, wie Ian Freeman, erfahren genug ist, um solche "Fehler" auf seinen Veranstaltungen zu vermeiden. Tja, man lernt eben nie aus....

Glückwunsch an alle Kämpfer, die in England mal so richtig die "Sau rausgelassen" haben. Respekt an Philipp und Daniel und natürlich auch zwei Daumen hoch für Didi El Loco vom GTT. Wünsche Euch eine gute Heimreise.

Ortega Gast

Standard

Schreckliche Nachrichten !!!

.......und was soll die Scheiße mit meinem Namen ???
    Die von Sherdog haben jetzt den Kampf in meine Statistik übernommen !!

THX @ Chris
    Geändert von Ortega (08-08-2004 um 20:16 Uhr)

Sagat Gast

Standard

habe ich mit mit ian nach dem event schlagen mussen
    das war die richtige Antwort

PS. hoffentlich wars ein anständiger Tritt in die Eier
    Geändert von Sagat (08-08-2004 um 22:59 Uhr)

DieKlette Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Ortega
    Da würd' ich sagen, Du hast ein Recht Dir den Kragen platzten zu lassen. Sauerrei.

Ligeirinho Gast

Standard

Irgendwie wars schon ein merkwürdiges Wochenende. Hatten wir erhöhte Sonnenfleckenaktivität oder Vollmond?

schnauze Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Ortega
    Schreckliche Nachrichten !!!

.......und was soll die Scheiße mit meinem Namen ???

THX @ Chris
    Hallo Ortega !
    Habe unter Deinem Namen bei Sherdog nix als "Win" gesehen.
    Hat Sherdog den gefakten "Lost" etwa genauso schnell wieder entfernt wie eingestellt; oder stand doch noch nichts drin.
    Hat jemand irgendeine Ahnung was solche Aktionen bringen ?
    Kann mir nicht vorstellen dass dies nur zufällig passiert.
    Das Böse ist immer und überall

Bis dann !
    Gruß Schnauze

Registrierungsdatum
    Blog-Einträge

Standard Alle heil zu hause...

Hi an alle...

wollte nur kurz mitteilen das wir alle heil aus England wieder heim gekehrt sind...
    was nach der "After Show" Fight Szene nicht so ganz selbstverständlich war - ansonsten wars wie von Mario beschrieben. Äußerlich ein gutes Event aber hinter den Kulissen ne beschissene Abzocke und unsportliches Vorgehen...

oder wer hat schon mal eine Veranstaltung erlebt bei der ein Kämpfer der am Boden liegt einen Tritt gezielt zwischen die Beine bekommt und anschließend der Veranstalter selbst (Ian) in den Ring steigt und das PUBLIKUM zusammenscheißt weil es den Tretenden Kämpfer (der wie rein zufällig aus dem Stall von Ian stammt) ausbuht... - das nur als weitere kleine Anekdote zu den unsportlichkeiten die sich Herr I.F. an diesem Tag so geleistet hat...ich denke mal weitere Infos folgen noch an verschidenen Stellen

@Mario: Nochmal Thumbs Up - war ne geile Aktion gegen Freeman - Kurz aber geil... hätt ich doch nur die kamera schneller zur Hand gehabt

Gruss,
    Philipp "Mono" Wolf

Registrierungsdatum
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

An alle Kämpfer und Betreuer: meinen höchsten Respekt!

An IF: Fuck off!

An Mario und Andreas: Danke für den telefonischen Bericht um 1:30 morgens
    Da war ich dann wieder wach

Grüsse
    Frank Burczynski

HILTI BJJ Berlin
    https://www.hiltibjj.de

http://www.jkdberlin.de

Yamatodamashii Gast

Standard

@ alle:

Zur Info: auf diversen Seiten, wie z.B. Sherdog etc und in England, wird Franco De Leonardis noch immer in den Ergebnissen geführt. Ich habe mittlerweile eine Rundmail an die einschlägigen MMA News Seiten weltweit mit dem Hinweis auf Korrektur geschickt.

@ Ortega:

Nicht aufregen! Haben wir schon im Griff! Sagt aber ziemlich viel über einen Promoter, wenn er nicht mal weiß, wer auf seinem Event gekämpft hat.

Nachtrag:
    Im englischen Forum bei www.cagewarriors.com wird berichtet, dass sich Herr Freeman noch mit einem weiteren betrunkenen Besucher des Events geprügelt hat.... Da kann man mal sehen....

Sagat Gast

Standard

Nachtrag:
    Im englischen Forum bei www.cagewarriors.com wird berichtet, dass sich Herr Freeman noch mit einem weiteren betrunkenen Besucher des Events geprügelt hat.... Da kann man mal sehen....

vielleicht macht der "gute,alte" I.F. diese Dinger absichtlich um sein Können noch mal im guten,alten Bare-Knuckle-No-Rulez-Modus zu testen

naja,wie ich die Engländer kenne wird er ,wenn er so weitermacht, irgendwann einmal ein "Knuckle Sandwich" (Schlagring ) zu fressen bekommen

Bon Appetit !
    Geändert von Sagat (09-08-2004 um 10:02 Uhr)

Yamatodamashii Gast

Standard

Habe eben von Aaxx eine detaillierte Schilderung des gesamten Events und vor allem des Verhaltens von Herrn Freeman per Telefon erhalten. Ich habe ja schon gedacht, dass ich in der Kampfsportwelt alles (miese) erlebt habe, aber was da am Wochenende in England gelaufen ist, hat mir echt die Socken ausgezogen. Fakt ist auf jeden Fall, dass dies Konsequenzen von Seiten des GTT nach sich ziehen wird, da Dietmar Roth - ein Kämpfer unseres Teams - arg davon betroffen war (das war der Arme, der den Stampftritt in die Ei.r bekommen hat)

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer