Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Messerkampf

Registrierungsdatum

Talking Messerkampf

Eben Kundenrezension auf amazon.com gefunden. Buchtitel "Complete Book Of Knife Fighting" by William L. Cassidy.

great for the kids!!!, July 21, 2004
    Reviewer: petey_boy
    As a stay-at-home Dad, I'm always looking for ways to let my twin five year-old boys blow off steam. We tried reading, parcheesi, cooking classes, you name it, but my kids never seemed to stay interested. That is, until we discovered knife fighting. Now, a lot of you liburral eleetists would like to take away our right to own serrated, 16-inch hunting knives, but you haven't managed to turn us into France just yet! Anyhoo, whenever the kids get into an argument I just say "boys, get out the knives and head out to the back yard!!!" (in order to keep things safe I've outlawed head shots).

I believe that knife fighting has taught my boys character and instilled them with the survival skills they'll need when Kofi Annan and his jackbooted thugs come to take away our guns. I've even started a neighborhood league as a way to keep kids off the streets. My neighbor, a trial lawyer, has tried to stick his nose into my business, telling me to think about "safety" and "liability issues", but he seemed to change his tone once the tires on his Lexus were "mysteriously" slashed in the middle of the night.

Anyway, gotta go. One of my boys is outside yelling something about a tourniquet.
    Also ich weiss ja nicht ob das ein Witz ist oder nicht; den Ammis trau ich alles zu. So ein Kampfmesser ist jedenfall genau das richtige Spielzeug fuer Fuenfjaehrige; als ich klein war wollt ich auch immer ein grosses Messer haben, hab aber nie eins gekriegt.

the_alien Gast

Standard

Das kann nicht ernst sein.
    Ist aber lustig zu lesen

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer