Thema: Promoterstreit zwischen Holland und Kroatien

Registrierungsdatum

Standard Promoterstreit zwischen Holland und Kroatien

Artikel aus dem man-magazine :
    XXIst Century Gladiators
    Kings of the Ring - "Mission Impossible"

June 4th, 2005
    Dom Sportova - Zagreb, Croatia

The biggest and most important combat sports show ever done in Croatia and for sure one of the biggest this year in Europe.

ONE BIG LIE!!!

Friday, May 27th.2005 - Eindhoven; Ramon Dekker will NOT participate in the event of Milko Deucman and Harry Gorian June 4th.!!! The Promoter promissed Ramon a certain fighterspurse but called him that he doesn't have the money and asked Ramon if he is willing to fight for less. Also, Ramon has to pay his own ticket and hotel expenses because they can't pay that either.

OK, this can happen, but the best thing has to come: these swindlers asked Ramon to be present at the vennue and tell the crowd in person that he can't fight because of an injury!!! Only with the purpose to sell more tickets...

Ramon refused of course because he doesn't want get involved in SWINDLE or FRAUD.

RAMON DEKKER IS NOT INJURED! THE PROMOTER IS A FRAUD!

Ramon said that he regrets it a lot because he trained hard and is in perfect shape.

This is one of many examples how these two Croation so called Promoters are working. There are still fighters who are waiting for money, the 'Kings of the Ring' title is worthless! When are fighters realizing that nobody should work with Gorian and Deucman? Two rotten apples in the basket of Martial Arts.

Antwort des Promoters(website:http://www.21gladiators.com/news.php...5&lang=english)
    WHO IS SO AFRAID OF KINGS OF THE RING SUCCESS !!
    FROM MR. HARRY GORIAN :

WHO DARES TO SPREAD LIES AND INFORMATIONS BEFORE THEY ARE 100% CONFIRMED !!
    WHO'S INTEREST IS TO TRY TO STOP THE SHOW IN CROATIA BY BLACKMAILING FIGHTERS WHO SHOULD FIGHT, AND TELLING THEM THAT THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO FIGHT ELSWHERE IF THEY FIGHT IN CROATIA !!
    WHO IS SO AFRAID THAT MAYBE SHOW IN CROATIA WILL HAVE BIG SUCCESS !!
    WHO IS SO AFRAID OF KINGS OF THE RING SUCCESS !!

My name is Harry Gorian and I am matchmaker and show manager of the show in Croatia. So, neither me and neither Mr. Milko Deucman are the organisers of´this show. The organisers of the show are Croatian boxing federation and Croatian professional boxing federation. I am hired to put the show together and I am payed for that work while Mr. Deucman has nothing to do with this show except giving informations on the internet.

Main fight and purpose of the show in Croatia is World professional boxing title and no other fight on the programe can jeopardize the show as show will go on with or without Mr. Ramon Dekkers. Fight of Mr. Ramon Dekkers is not canceled yet, although, it is true that there are some problems with this fight. We decided to organise a fight for Mr. Dekkers as we respect and admire him very much, although he is very expencive fighter for that weight category. Contract has been signed and conditions agreed. Last week I got information that Mr. Ramon Dekkers will not be able to reach agreed weight of maximum 74 kg ( no tolerance ! ). As we stated in article 5 of the contract, in case of failure, 50% of the purse will be deducted as his opponent is much lighter and we want fair conditions for bout fighters. This is very expencive fight not only for us in Croatia but also in Europe ( why Mr. Winters and his FSPU don't organise a fight for this extraordinary
    fighter in Holland !! ) and from our side was fair to try to clear all details before Mr. Dekkers arrive to Croatia. Our fighter is ready to accept fight with Mr. Dekkers even if he will have 75 kg but he ask much more money. Right now we are under negotiations with Mr. Dekkers about his fight money and if we reach that, the fight go on, if not, Mr. Dekkers will be replaced with another top fighter from France, Mr.Yassine Benhadj to whome we have already booked the ticket and he will come to Zagreb no matter if Mr. Dekkers will fight.

It is totaly lie and noncense that we didn't want to pay airplane tickets and hotel in Zagreb. We even agreed that beside Mr. Dekkers and Mr. Cor Hemmers can come his wife as well on our expences. Also, haveing bad experiance with the show in Italy where the organiser left me and fighters without money and where ALL FIGHTERS WERE PAYED BY K-1 AND MYSELF - SO NOBODY LEFT THAT SHOW WITHOUT BEING PAYED ( fighters who are not imediately after the show recently happens to all promoters - big or small, in Europe or Japan or USA ), my policy is that if no details are cleared between fighters and organisers and money assured in advance according to the deal, no fight or even show will ever happen on circuit KINGS OF THE RING.

Beside Ramon Dekkers, from Holland will fight also Aswin Balrak and Vincent Vielvoye on the show in Croatia.

Mr. Winters and his FSPU are so afraid of me, trying desperately for past few years to create bad image and spread lies on me and project KINGS OF THE RING, who was present in last 3 years on 27 shows world wide and haveing more and more success all over the world thank's to very professional approach and completely indenpendent ( we run the only true indenpendent world rankings, corrected almost daily ! ) and open status to any promoter, becoming the answer for all those fighters are promoters who are not involved with exclusive K-1 rights managed by FSPU ( which is another lie as there are no more exclusivities by K-1 and there are no more official qualification tournaments in Europe which can guarante the winners to fight in Japan - on last K-1 European GP in Paris which was official one, where were the winners from previous qualifications !? ). Every promoter who is interest and has money can pay royalty to K-1 for using K-1 logo but with no guarantees that fighters on that show will fight in any kind of qualifications or super fight in Japan or USA.

It seems that Mr. Winters and his bunch are afraid so much of eating all those bull shit which they wrote about me and about KINGS OF THE RING as they were all 100% lies. Proof of that are more and more good quality shows with serious TV involvment of KINGS OF THE RING and more and more fighters who are willing to work with me after they were disappointed with all those promisses for K-1 given by FPU.

SHOW IN CROATIA WILL GO ON WITH OR WITHOUT MR. DEKKERS AND WILL HAVE THE
    BIGGEST SUCCESS EVER HAPPENED IN CROATIA WITH LIVE SHOW ON NATIONAL TV !!
    ( nobody before succeded to have the strongest TV in Croatia LIVE with 10 cameras production and studio inside sport hall ).

Abouth final decission with fight of Ramon Dekkers as well as results and final matchmaking you can read on http://www.21gladiators.com and my suggest is not to read and trust to MAN magazine as he is not open for all promoters and he has no interest to give right informations about any show in Europe, they only use this web site to promote their activities ( which are connected only with K-1 ) and their personal low interests. After all, they are so small and have no serious importance in the world of combat sports in Europe as they are no professional at all.

Thank you,

Harry Gorian
    Int. promoter & matchmaker

ronaldo Gast

Standard

super ,
    und wenn ich kein Englisch verstehe !
    LG Ronaldo

Sven K. Gast

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Kurzform
    (man-magazine)

Die kroatische Kampfsportserie " King of the Ring" ist ein Haufen Müll und Kämpfer bekommen kein Geld. Die Promoter sind Betrüger!
    Ramon Dekker kämpft dort nicht, weil sie nachträglich weniger Geld zahlen wollten!

Antwort :

Wer ist sauer auf den Erfolg der Veranstaltungsserie ? Wer will die Kämpfe der Vernanstaltung behindern, indem Kämpfer angedroht wird, wer dort kämpft, wird in Europa keinen Kampf mehr bekommen!

Die beiden des Betrugs beschuldigten Promoter erklären, dass sie das Event nicht organisieren, sondern Milko Deucman ist ausschließlich für die Internetpublikation zuständig und Harry Gorian steht im Angestelltenverhältnis.
    Organisator sei der kroatische Boxverband!

Zum Vertrag von Dekker : Laut Vertrag darf Dekker maximal 74 Kg wiegen, sollte er mehr wiegen und den Kampf bestreiten, wird ihm die Hälfte der Gage gestrichen!
    Laut aktuellem Stand ist der Gegner von Dekker bereit, trotzdem zu kämpfen, auch wenn Dekker schwerer ist, was derzeit der Fall ist, will aber seinerseits dann mehr Geld haben. Die Veranstalter wollen nun die eigentliche Gage neu verhandeln, damit die Kosten nicht ausufern!

Des weiteren sollen die holländischen Kämpfer Aswin Balrak und Vincent Vielvoye kämpfen, was die FSPU verhindern will!

Es gab bisher international 27 Shows von King of the Ring, bei einer in Italien gab es finanzielle Probleme seitens des Veranstalters, es wurden dann aber von anderer Seite die Gagen bezahlt!

Darüber hinaus soll die FSPU nicht den Müll verbreiten, sie hätten die K1-Rechte für Holland und Deutschland.
    Die einzige K1-Veranstaltung, die zur Qualifikation berechtigt, sei das Paris-Event. Außerdem könne jeder, der in Japan Geld auf den Tisch legt, die K1-Rechte erwerben. Statt zu reden und Versprechungen zu machen, sollte die FSPU doch offizielle K1-Veranstaltungen machen, deren Sieger dann in den USA oder Japan kämpfen dürften!

Über die bisherigen Veranstaltungen kann man sich unter http://www.21gladiators.com erkundigen (Fightcards etc.)

Hinweis meinerseits:
    Die ehemaligen K1-Holland-Promoter sind derzeit extrem stark in der Superleague involviert, Kämpfer wie Amrani und weitere dürfen nur nach Absprache mit denen woanders kämpfen!
    Neben K1 und Superleague ist "King of the Ring" natürlich eine Konkurrenzveranstaltung!

Take 1 Gast

Standard

@Thomas-Marc
    Du sprichst unter anderem K-1 an. Würde mich mal interessieren wie da die Lage in Holland und Deutschland ist. Lange Zeit sollte ja ein Holländer die Rechte an K-1 in Skandinavien und Deutschland haben. In Deutschland soll angeblich Detlev Türnau der Vertrauensmann sein. Leider hat es der MTBD trotz Ankündigung bis heute nicht geschafft ein K-1 Finale auf die Beine zu stellen. Stattdessen gabs Streiterein mit dem Schweizer Thomas Kastl. Wie siehts denn da jetzt eigentlich aus ?

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer