Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: fedor interview (englisch)

Dorian Pridal Gast

Standard fedor interview (englisch)

hoffe es wurde hier noch nicht gepostet:

1. What is your brother Aleksander's nature?

Fedor : Aleksander has a strong personality, and it can have an effect on people. At the same time he is a good person, very upbeat and merry.

2. Will more athletes from Red Devil participate in Pride? Who are some strong Red Devil fighters?

Fedor : They will soon. The candidates are Zentsov and Semenov.

3. Who do you think are the strongest fighters in Pride?

Fedor : Aleksander, Igor V, Nogueira, Mirko Cro Cop, Wanderlei Silva, Kevin Randleman, Rampage Jackson.

4. If RINGS comes back, will you participate? In Japan we hope for it's revival.

Fedor : Possibly, why not?

5. Fedor, do you still intend to train with the Dutch teamn Golden Glory?

Fedor : Yes, possibly. It would be desirable to train with Hoost.

6. Who do you think is the strongest Japanese fighter?

Fedor: Probably, Fujita

7. What is your ideal weight (with which you fight best at)?

Fedor: 105-106 kg

8. Will you, in the future, create your club or team?

Fedor: Possibly, but for now I'm not worried about it.

9. What you do think about Gracie Jiu Jitsu?

Fedor: Very effective method of combat, but I prefer SAMBO - unarmed self-defense and judo.

10. What is your favorite film?

Fedor : I have a sufficient amount of dear films. Some specific ones:
    "My Affectionate and Tender Beast", "12 Chairs", "Brother", the "Fifth Element", "Dividing into Three", "Braveheart" and many more.

11. It seems to me that you would conquer Aleksander Karelin in mma? What do you think?

Fedor : I consider it inappropriate to answer this question.

12. In your appearances in PRIDE, were there moments you committed errors, and what did you do about them?

Fedor : There were. For example, in combat with Fujita. Constantly I work at my errors.

13. Are there more techniques in your arsenal which you have not yet used in PRIDE?

Fedor : I have not completely shown my techniques in PRIDE. I feel there are many more ways in which I can make the fans happy.

14. What is your present purpose?

Fedor : To remove errors, to be improved.

15. What kind of training do you do these days?

Fedor : I do Cross-country races, and medium work loads for maintaining my form. (when not training for a fight) Soon, I plan to be developed in all directions. Concerning my kicking skill, I work at it very hard. I have begun to use my new knowledge in practice. I hope, subsequently, that these methods will enter into my arsenal.

16. Your punching style is very impactful and charicteristic. How do you train boxing? Many of your fans say it's a "magnetic punch".

Fedor : Impact training ... with Aleksander Vasilyevich, and I constantly work with Aleksander and Zentsov . Impact training - this is my secret.

17. What type of weight training do you do? Fedor : I do not do any special weight training.

18. To what muscles you do pay special attention?

Fedor : When training, I do a lot of boxing. I carry out exercises, which are directed toward the development of speed, physical force, and endurance.

19. At the end of your last battle with Nogueira, he raised his hands, as if he considered himself the winner, and you in turn looked dissatisfied with the fight. Why? Even to an amateur's eye it was obvious that you won...or was it that you didn't want the fight to go to decision?

Fedor : I realized that I won, but the gesture Of Nogueira unpleasantly astonished me.

20. Do you like the Pride gloves?

Fedor : For me - yes. For in them, I work.

21. What is your favorite color?

Fedor : I do not have a preference in color.

22. What do you do to relieve stress?

Fedor : I try to not be distracted by anything. If I am stressed, I listen to music.

23. You now have a lovely daughter. If you have a son, would you want him to follow in your footsteps and become a fighter?

Fedor : No, certainly not.

24. What food does your wife prepare for you?

Fedor : I love borsch (beet soup), rice pilaf, manty (steamed pastries), and cheese pancakes..

25. Have you trained with Igor Vovchanchyn?

Fedor : Nor yet, but I hope for this.

26. Did you select your entrance song?

Fedor : Yes this is the group "Era".

27. What type of weights do you use in training?

Fedor : I do not train with the weights.

28. Wanderlei Silva indicated that he would like to fight you. Would you like to fight him?

Fedor : Of course, I want to fight Silva. He is one of the best warriors.

29. What you did purchase this time in Japan?

Fedor : Souvenirs, and a massaging armchair.

30. Have you seen any fights of Rickson Gracie? What you do think about this athlete?

Fedor : The entire clan Of Gracies attracts attention. I cannot determine to say anything about Rickson, specifically.

31. What is your body-fat percentage?

Fedor : I am not occupied by such studies!

32. Would you want Pride to change any of it's rules? As an athlete, would you like to change, for example, the glove, clothing, forbidden actions, etc...

Fedor : Of course not. In principal, Pride is perfect for me.

33. What actions during a fight lead to fatigue? You strike, grapple, throw, attack from the mount, etc., but during what actions do you get tired most of all during the battle?

Fedor : A long battle by itself is fatiguing, but all the more when you are constantly attacking and pressing the action. I try to design my strategy for the entire battle. I work very hard at endurance.

34. If you did not become a fighter, what would you be doing for a profession now?

Fedor : Even I do not know. I have been a fighter since childhood.

35. What was your dream in childhood?

Fedor : In my childhood I dreamed about a bicycle and about the toys.

36. Is there a motto for your life?

Fedor : "That which does not break us, only makes us harder"

37. Will your youngest brother Ivan have your successes in fighting?

Fedor : Vanya is growing quickly, but he is still not completely developed. Therefore, he has not yet had any great successes amongst his peers.

38. In your fights with Fujita and your last battle with Nogueira, there was a moment, when you revolved by hand. What did this indicate?

Fedor : In boxing language this is called a "feint" - a distracting, rival motion.

39. Are there fighters in Russia right now who are stronger than Kharitonov?

Fedor : I think so, yes.

40. What there were your favorite subjects in school?

Fedor : Chemistry and astronomy.

41. What characteristics are important for your child?

Fedor : To be good, considerable, generous, honest.

42. What are your hobbies?

Fedor : I love to listen to music, sketching, and I love to read.

43. Recently, Pride has talked about conducting their event in other countries. Would you want the event to take place in Russia?

Fedor : Yes, certainly.

44. Who are your favorite writers?

Fedor : Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, Bulgakov.

45. How many hours a day do you train?

Fedor : It depends on when my next fight is. Approximately 5 hours a day.

46. What is the purpose of training with the hammer and the tire?

Fedor : Training with the sledge hammer is useful for the development of force and power of impact.

Pedro Rizzo Gast

Standard

Das interview ist mindestens ein halbes Jahr alt, danach kamen noch zig andere. Bist wohl nicht ganz auf dem Dampfer

Dorian Pridal Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Pedro Rizzo
    Das interview ist mindestens ein halbes Jahr alt, danach kamen noch zig andere. Bist wohl nicht ganz auf dem Dampfer
    möglicherweise............

jesse.björn Gast

Standard

...thanx Dorian.

Impala Gast

Standard

Was ist "Impact Training"?

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer