Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Affliction to announce partnership with Donald Trump

wso-andreas Gast

Standard Affliction to announce partnership with Donald Trump

Affliction to announce partnership with Donald Trump on Thursday wrote:Affliction to announce partnership with Donald Trump on Thursday
    Donald J. Trump Grounds And Pounds The MMA World In New Partnership With Affliction!

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK (June 3, 2008) – Affliction will pull out its Trump card Thursday when the company officially announces its partnership with Donald J. Trump at a press conference to be held in Trump Tower at 12:00PM. Trump will take the podium to address the press and outline his involvement with Affliction and their entry into the world of professional mixed-martial-arts (MMA) with their first event named, “Affliction Banned,” slated for July 19th 2008 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California.

“We are very excited to be partnering with the most recognized and accomplished business mogul in the world, “ said Tom Atencio, vice president of Affliction. “Trump is a true visionary who shares our belief in the future of MMA.”

“I have been a fan of professional sports since childhood, and I am particularly impressed by the athleticism, courage, and strength of these disciplined athletes.” said Donald J. Trump. “This particular sport resembles my business style of being fast paced, strategic, and aggressive…remembering to never give up. I am particularly excited to partner with Affliction and become a major player in promotion of MMA; the youngest and fastest growing sport to emerge in the last century.”

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Ach mist. Ich hab vor einer minute dasselbe geposted.

wso-andreas Gast

Standard

habs geshen , allerdings auch erst nach dem +sent* bottom

@ MODs bitte Artikel löschen ist mit approx 1 min paralell eingestellt worden: danke

andreas
    Geändert von wso-andreas (04-06-2008 um 23:10 Uhr)

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer