Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Thema: Adrian Paul training

henrik007 Gast

Standard Adrian Paul training

Hi,

hat Adrian Paul Krafttraining gemacht vor Highlander ?

Primo Gast

Standard

Neopratze Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von henrik007 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,

hat Adrian Paul Krafttraining gemacht vor Highlander ?
    Vermutlich, sonst würde er nicht so aussehen

Fragen gibts

hashime Gast

Standard

Also ich tippe eher auf Dauernasenbohren....sonst kriegt man doch nie so einen Bizeps

Primo Gast

Standard

Also wenn ich mir das Bild so anschaue.... dann hat der vielleicht doch kein Krafttraining gemacht !?

Neopratze Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von hashime Beitrag anzeigen
    Also ich tippe eher auf Dauernasenbohren....sonst kriegt man doch nie so einen Bizeps
    Naja, Nasenbohren ist ja genaugenommen auch eine Fingerstich-Technik (Nukite )

Neopratze Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Primo Beitrag anzeigen
    Also wenn ich mir das Bild so anschaue.... dann hat der vielleicht doch kein Krafttraining gemacht !?

Krafttraining muss nicht zwangsläufig bedeuten, daß man wie Kingkong und Godzilla zugleich ausschaut

Jin Rho Gast

Standard

Welcome to the official Adrian Paul web site

Wer bock hat kann dich ja mal die Seite durchlesen ob er entsprechende Infos findet. Ich war zu faul dazu.

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

In seiner Biographie steht, er hätte Fußball gespielt und getanzt. Außerdem macht er folgende Angaben:

I was just wondering, what is your secret for looking great? Special diet and exercise regimen, or are you just lucky?

Thanks for the compliment. I don’t really know. A little bit of everything, I suppose. I do try to keep a good diet, but that also has to be backed up by regular exercise (which I sometimes have difficulty doing these days because things have been very busy of late).
    I’m aware of your interest in Shaolin Kung Fu and was wondering if you’ve heard of a monastery in the Song Shan mountains in China where the art is taught by a highly revered monk? I viewed his training techniques on a Discovery Channel program; absolutely phenomenal. Do you find Shaolin Kung Fu more challenging than Hung Gar? Or is it simply a progression in your study of martial arts? What are the differences between the two?

Real Shaolin Kung Fu is the art taught only by monks who come from The Shaolin Temple in the Song Shan Mountains of China. There are many other people who say that they teach Shaolin Kung Fu but actually teach an off shoot of the art. Shaolin Kung Fu is not, unlike what many would like you to believe, solely a martial art fighting form. It is more like a way of life helping you to improve your inner and outer strength, which includes the body, mind and spirit. One of the reasons that I started studying Hung Gar Kung Fu was because the same philosophy was taught by my teacher, Vernon Rieta. I wasn’t only interested in how to kick the c**p out of someone but in an art that taught discipline, respect, strength, both inner and outer, and helped me improve my confidence in myself. I have found the Shaolin Kung Fu training to be very challenging. Much like many forms you have to study diligently but with Shaolin Kung Fu you have to study a way of life. I will shortly be writing more about these on the website so please keep an eye out for a new Martial Art section that will go into this in a little more detail.
    Quelle: h**p://www.adrianpaul.net/askadrian.html
    But if they tell you that I've lost my mind
    Baby it's not gone just a little hard to find

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer