Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 40

Thema: Jean-Claude Van Damme is "The Pit Bull" (Neuer MA/MMA Film)

R Gast

Standard Jean-Claude Van Damme is "The Pit Bull" (Neuer MA/MMA Film)

IMDB-Link: The Pit Bull (2010)

Directed by
    Jean-Claude Van Damme
    Ross W. Clarkson

Written by
    Jean-Claude Van Damme
    Ross W. Clarkson

Jean Claude Van Damme Talks THE PIT BULL
    The title I have for the project is “The Pit Bull”, it can describe the way the character thinks and behaves, and the way he fights, he’s beaten and battered but he keeps going. I am gathering the right people around me to work on this film, it’s very important to me that I have people working with me who have a real passion for what they’re doing, a real love for film. I don’t want people who think of this as just another job. I want people who will give me 100% when we are working, who want the same thing as me, to make a great movie. When I was doing “JCVD”, it was a very supportive, very positive environment to work in, everyone in the cast and crew were focused on doing the best they could, that really helped me in terms of my focus and my performance, I felt so comfortable on the shoot, even when we were working hard. If we’re all on the same track, then we can achieve something wonderful.

I want this to be a full blooded martial arts film, but in addition to the action, we will have a story, there will be real drama, real characters that people can identify with. Some people might think there are some semi autobiographical references in the film, and maybe they are right. If you can put real elements into a character, real experience then you can make the characters and situations more real for the film. I really want to make movies that work on a number of levels, not just action, but action and drama combined, I want this film to stay true to the spirit of some of my earlier films”, but with heart, with substance to back up the action. I’ve been through some ups and downs in life myself, through good times and bad times, and now I can bring real life experience into a project like this. I really believe that “The Pit Bull” will be the movie that people have been wanting to see me do for a long time.

There will be more news and announcements about this movie very soon with regards to cast and crew, and I think that people will be very excited about what we’re going to be doing with “The Pit Bull”, in terms of the action, the drama, and the people involved in the film.

Twitch - Jean Claude Van Damme Talks THE PIT BULL

Meine Fan Made Poster

sam* Gast

Standard

wie geil..ich freu mich schon. den kann ich dann neben bloodsport und karate tiger stellen. schade das der nicht auf vhs raus kommt. the pit bull, hammer

Mokume Dojo Gast

Standard

Freu mich auch darauf. Ist aber fraglich ob er an Bloodsport ran kommt...

Gast Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von redeagle Beitrag anzeigen
    Freu mich auch darauf. Ist aber fraglich ob er an Bloodsport ran kommt...
    noch fraglicher ist es, ob er film auch wirklich gedreht wird, bei den ganzen projekten, die schon alles geplant waren. also ich glaub da nicht eher dran bis ich die ersten bilder von den dreharbeiten sehe..

Dishant Gast

Standard

cool man kann sich nur freun

VanZan Gast

Standard

Wow, endlich ein neuer van Damme Film

"GZA" Gast

Standard

da haben wir drauf gewartet

sam* Gast

Standard

der pit bull schriftzug auf dem bild oben ist doch der von dieser kleidungsfirma oder?

Crasher Gast

Standard

joa sieht so aus,hoffe das der film auch raußkommt das plakat sieht ja schon oldschool aus sicher das das aktuell ist ?

dingdong Gast

Standard

Zitat Zitat von sam* Beitrag anzeigen
    der pit bull schriftzug auf dem bild oben ist doch der von dieser kleidungsfirma oder?
    a fan made teaser poster
    denke der hats kopiert

R Gast

Standard

"The Pit Bull" wurde jetzt umbenannt in "Karate". Ein offiziellen Banner wird auf den 62. Filmfestspielen von Cannes gezeigt. Die Filmfestspiele fangen am 13. Mai an und dauern bis zum 24. Mai 2009. Ebenfalls in Cannes wird Jean-Claude Van Danme seinen neuesten Film The Eagle Path ein Action-Drama vorstellen. Zu sehen sein wird ein längerer Trailer und ein Riesenposter. Außerdem wird Van Damme möglicherweise auch ein bisschen über seinen aktuellsten Film Universal Soldiers - The Next Generation berichten. Van Damme und Dolph Lundgren are back on screen!

R Gast

Standard 2 weitere Fan Made Poster nachdem der Film in KARATE umbenannt wurde

R Gast

Standard

Neuer Offizieller Plot:
    A legendary karate world champion (Van Damme), known as "The Piston" because of the speed of his legs, is famous and wealthy and has the martial arts world as his feet. But his ego takes control and his world begins to crumble around him. He loses his family and his life goes into a downward spiral. Before long, this one time champion is living like a bum on the streets of Los Angeles.

Then, the Piston meets KK, an internet fight promoter. KK has a dream... to find a fighter good enough to win the prestigious freestyle mega fighting championship in Las Vegas. The Piston returns to his karate roots in Japan to find the fighting edge he needs to become a champion again. He comes back to Las Vegas for his make it or break it fight, for the fight of his life in the cage against the undefeated young champion from New York "The Bulldozer."

This classic, gritty, riches-to-rags-to-riches story has a heartfelt, nail-biting, edge-of-your-seat finale. It is one of the greatest fight movies of all time, appealing to a wide-ranging, new-generation audience and especially to the millions of karate and martial arts fans around the world who are hungry for a new martial arts epic in the tradition of "Bloodsport".

Neues Offizielles Poster:

R Gast

Standard

OffTopic:

Jean-Claude Van Damme "THE EAGLE PATH" Official Teaser Trailer [HQ]

R Gast

Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer