Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Thema: Tommy Carruthers - Bruce Lee Mania

Leejou Gast

Standard Tommy Carruthers - Bruce Lee Mania

Bearcat44 Gast

Standard

Was für eine miese und zum Großteil mit anderen Geräuschen belegte Audiospur: :/

Wenn jemand die Zeit und Lust hat, die Audiospur abzutippen, ich würd's lesen.

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Einfach die Untertitel lesen.
    But if they tell you that I've lost my mind
    Baby it's not gone just a little hard to find

Registrierungsdatum

Standard

Habe ich mir auch gedacht, hätte gerne englishe oder deutsche...^^

Kannst Du übersetzen?

bäm!! Gast

Standard

nun ja paar wortfetzen hab ich nicht verstanden, nicht mal durch's lauter machen. Das Interview ist zusammengeschnipselt aber soll sich mit den Aussagen von Bruce Lee quasi etwas ergänzen.

"0 - 0:17 if you're asking me what jeet kune do is for me in the sense of martial art, i would say constantly striving to carve, reduce and refine the techniques that's what it basically is.

0:22 - 0:44 I have refined the stuff even further and that's probably the difference but it's the same punches and kicks. I think Bruce, he left...he left a road map as ted wong says and all we've got to do is follow it...you know...that's it. All we do is just follow the road map that he left and if you follow the road map then u can't go wrong.

0:45 - 1:02 why..why you use more when you can get the same thing with less...it's just common sense. The thing Im trying to with everything is to cut everything away and just look at its simplest form as i possibly can and strip everything away, to me it's just common sense. that's it.

1:06 - 1:12 a teacher really should guide a student rather than dictate to the student.

1:13 - 1:35 And that's my goal. Educate people with Bruce's original martial art and bring it back in so we can move forward. Bruce's martial art has not moved forward in 30 years because many people have added things to it and it doesn't seem to move forward. I think the only way we can move forward is through educating people and stripping things away and then they will move forward.

1:36 - 1:44 well im teaching people arround the world and i hopefully leaving them with the impression..you know that they can continue.

1:45 They study under me, they're teaching their groups and hopefully that's what keeps going and hopefully until people will get interested in ...? Bruce Lee?? /

(2:00)..and stear everybody in the right direction through time...there's only one jeet kune do

2:12 i've used it for real"

Registrierungsdatum

Bearcat44 Gast

Standard

Danke ebenfalls!

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer